𝟑- 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨: 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘹 𝘨 ☽   ⭒   ★   ⭒  ☾𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴' 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

☽   ⭒   ★   ⭒  ☾
𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴' 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

"Hang on, where exactly are you taking me?" I asked Lo'ak who just turned to me and shrugged before dragging my arm more which I groaned at.

With no explanation to where we were going whatsoever, the boy had kidnapped me and was now practically dragging me through the bioluminescent forest of Pandora.

"I'm not going on no damn ikran," I warned him, poking his back with my spare hand. When I said I wanted to leave the awkward dinner, I did not mean I wanted to be wandering around for 20 minutes while Lo'ak continuously yanked me.

"It's not that, I just have a little spot I wanna show you," he continued holding me tight so I could follow him.

I got too distracted to nag him further, too amazed by the forest's beauty to even complain. Any little spot had to be beautiful, a river or- even better a waterfall!

Catching up besides him, I continued my interrogation him about this "spot"

"So what is this place like huh? Ooh, is it a cave or. waterfall?" I gasped, "Is it a cave behind a waterfall?" I squealed, already making up delusions of what it may look like in my head. He shook his head, laughing, "Nope, not nearly as exciting it's just-" he stopped, eyes trailing up.

"A treehouse," his eyes gleamed. I followed where his eyes went, landing on the traditional wooden tree house just above in the trees.

A little disappointed, I was still a little surprised that even Na'vis had their own little treehouses.

It wasn't anything crazy, a rope ladder leading up a tiny children sized wooden playhouse. There was a even a wooden swing hanging from a branch just under it.

"It's a treehouse," he explained to me, likely assuming I had never heard of it before. "My dad and brother built this for me when I turned 8. It's been my little secret place every since ," he told me, beginning to climb up.

The ladder stretched up high into the trees, at least 40 feet into the air. "Come on," he suddenly ushered me to follow after him.

I raised my eyebrows, "You think I- we can both fit in that?" I asked, referring to the small size of it. He shrugged, "Let's find out," he grunted as he continued climbing and I simply sighed before following up after him.

☽   ⭒   ★   ⭒  ☾

Going through the doorway, I had to crouch to fit and even in the house, Lo'ak and I were ducking.

He plopped down, outstretching his legs that were long enough to touch the other side. I followed his example, sitting by his feet as I put my legs into a butterfly siting position.

"So what now?" I asked and he shrugged, "I dunno, thought you just wanted to get away from the crowd. I can relate the stares we're making me nervous too," he admitted and I laughed, "Tell me about it. I was sweating just being around your siblings," I confessed and he lowly chuckled. "I knew you weren't a people person." he called out my lie from earlier and I rolled my eyes before I shook my head, "Nah, you?" I asked and he clicked his tongue to signal, no.