𝟐- 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 ☽   ⭒   ★   ⭒  ☾𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴' 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

☽   ⭒   ★   ⭒  ☾
𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴' 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

I opened my eyes, only to realize I was out of my avatar body and now back in the lab. The machine I was in opened and with a few groans, I stepped out, stretching my back and neck.

Kat turned a corner and perked up as she saw me. "Amaris! You're back, I was beginning to get worried," she put down her clipboard as she walked over to me. "So? Any luck on navigating the forest?" she asked and I rolled my eyes at her, "Actually yes, no thanks to you and Quaritch not giving me any sort of map," I pointed out and she shrugged, "If I was a Na'vi and saw one of my people with a human map, I would be confused to say the least," she defended her reasoning and I brushed it off.

"Well guess what? I met a boy who is going to take me to the clan tomorrow!" I exclaimed, pretty proud of how the first day on the job went.

Her eyes widened at hearing my words, "Amaris,that's great!" she acknowledged me which made me feel even more confident.

"And get this, he is Jake Sully's son," I told her and her face dropped. "We had no information about him having any sort of family," she began, looking almost guilty for some reason.

"Well now you do! All thanks to me," I bragged and she lightly laughed to herself. "Alright superstar, I'll report this to Quaritch and your parents tomorrow, I'm sure they'll all be proud of you," she smiled at me, "Let's get you some food and rest,"

☽   ⭒   ★   ⭒  ☾

Kat sat by me as I practically scarfed down my plate of microwaved meats, peas and rice. I heaved back into my chair as I patted my stomach.

The scientist beside me continuously rambled about how this was a great way to get to Jake Sully. To get to him you had to go through the clan and before, we had no chance of getting in.

She told me of how this opportunity was not something to take lightly and earning the people's trust would be difficult. All I had was a path to the people and that could be either very useful or very dangerous.

I hoped my story would work and prayed that they could believe it just as Lo'ak did. Sure he was not exactly stupid but he wasn't extremely bright, not like their Tsahik was.

The woman's name was Mo'at and she was the mother of Jake Sully's mate. A tsahik is the spiritual leader which meant that if anyone could see through me it would be her.

It would not be as simple as I made it out to be which is why Kat was constantly nagging me, on what not to say.

She asked me about the son and I did not have many answers, "I don't know. He's pretty brave and kinda fine," I said and she cringed, "Amaris he is quite literally a blue alien do you realize that?" she laughs at me and I shrugged, "Alien or not I can appreciate that boy got a nice jawline and some abs," the woman shot me a little sarcastic glare, "No little crushes got it? It won't end good for anyone," she warned me and I scoffed, "Bro I just said he's fine, I hardly know him," I defended and she simply nodded, averting her gaze from me and she brushed off my joke with a light chuckle.