Chapter 6

(...) Thinking
*...* Doing
"..." Talking
[...] Calling
{...} Whispering

Yachi's pov:

I wake up and I don't see Ennoshita- senpai. Which is weird because normally I get up first, or maybe I was just that tired. I know that we have school today but I just really don't wanna go. I start to walk down stairs and I Suga - senpai's voice as well as Ennoshita's.

I walk a little faster down stairs, and from what I would have guess I looked like shit.

I looked down and I see them talking and then a sudden quietness.. "Yachi are you up?" Asked Suga. "Yep!" I say coming down.

"What were you guys talking about?" I ask. "Nothing much, just if Suga would let us go to school!" Enno said. (Wait.. what? 🤔 I hope we dont go to school i really dont want to see Kiyoko and Tanaka Senpai hugging and kissing.. WAIT THAT SOUNDS MEAN!!!!😨😰) I thought.

"Hey... Enno.." I said quietly. "Yes Yachi?" He asked. "I don't.. really want to go.. today..." I said quietly. Suga looked surprised and Ennoshita looked like he didn't want to go either.

"Oh. Um.. ok I guess you guys could stay home today. I will bring your guys work later after practice." Suga said. "Ok ig. Can you tell our teacher and the team that we are sick. I mean I know that it's kind of lying but technically we are sick.." Enno said. "Sure. But I will be back later" "ok thanks Suga." I said giving him the best smile I could.

Suga's pov:

I see Yachi giving me her best smile.. it wasn't fake smile.. but it also wasn't a real smile.. I get up and give the a hug and a goodbye. And leave. I start walking to practice it's still early but I still don't blame them for not wanting to go to school. I mean the team is overflowing with couples. Kagayama and Hinata, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, Ashai and Noya, Me and Daichi, Kennoshita and Narita, and now Tanaka and Kiyoko. So with all of that I dont blame them. They are the only people on the team that aren't dating.

I get to the gym and go to the changing room and change into my clothes and go talk to the coaches.

"Hey Coach Ukai!!" I said a little loud. "What do you need Sugawara?" He said while turning to me. " Um Ennoshita and Yachi are sick so they wont be here today.." "oh ok did they tell you?" He asked. "Yes." I said. As he was about to walk away I remembered what they said. "Oh also coach!" I said while everyone looked at me. "Yes." "Um they said that they don't want anyone going over there." I said so everyone would here me. "Oh ok... wait there? Are they in the same house?" He asked. "Oh um yes I think so they are best friends so they are always together" I say smiling. "Ok?" I run off to start my stretching.

On a brake I had the fist years come up to me to ask about Yachi and Enno. I know that I cant tell them the truth. At least not until they told the team.. "Can we go over later?!!?!" Hinata asked. "We need to make sure that they are ok!!" Yamaguchi said. I was a little surprised when Tsukishima and Kagayama where worried about them, but then again with what happened yesterday I don't blame them. "No I am sorry but can you guys get me Yachis classes and Ennoshita's to?" I ask. "um sure." Said Kagayama. "Here." Tsukishima said handing  home a piece of paper. "What's this?" I ask. "Its her schedule. She gave it to us if we needed help." Tsukishima said. "Oh and here is Ennoshita's schedule" said Yamaguchi. "Thank you guys so much" I said bowing. I take the schedule's and put them in my bag.

After practice

I go to class and try not to think about them...

After morning classes

Instead of going to lunch I go to their classes and explain that they are sick. They all give me their work and I thanked them and left. After that I go to lunch to eat..

In afternoon practice

I go into practice and only to find Kiyoko and Tanaka kissing. I think they were right about not going to school today. I hope that they were ok...

After practice

I go get changed and look for Daichi so th hat I can tell him that I am not going to walk home with him. That's when I get stopped by Tanaka and Kiyoko...

Me: Hi I hope that you liked this!!!! I will try to work on the next chapter!!!

794 words