Her strength was unmatched at her towering size, Ann was powerless against her 12'6 frame, she was over three feet taller than her now, and weighed over a ton, at least two thousand pounds of muscle and thickness surrounded her mini giantess physique. Tom started to get hard watching Miya's giantess body start to assert itself and her gigantic breasts over Ann, Ann's strength waned as Miya started fondling her body, to her horror she began growing again. "Mmm...that's it...yes..." Miya's body tingled as she got wet, groping Ann with her larger hands, she leaned down and started to kiss her neck and breasts, feeling her huge tongue and mouth grow larger and larger as she ascended to thirteen feet tall, now 13'2, packing on even more weight as she bulged out larger. She watched her body ascend upwards as her head lowered into her cleavage and then under it slightly, as she grew taller and taller, starting to cast a long dark shadow behind her as the sun started to go down. Tom watched his legs start to lift upwards as he held on, he suddenly hesitated and let go, falling onto four and scrambled across the yard, trying to escape. "Hey...where do you think you're going..." Miya let go of Ann's two giant tits as she moaned loudly in response, feeling them collapse onto her chest with a resounding slap. She pushed Ann as she turned, slamming her butt into her face, she saw her huge booty up close just under her head, enveloping her torso. Bending over she reached down, swooping up and grabbing Tom with just her left hand. "Stop!" yelled Tom being scooped up and carried like a toy through the air effortlessly as he struggled. Suddenly when Ann stood up against her towering height and yelled, "Leave him alone!" and punched her in the chest. Ann held her hand, feeling it numb with pain. "What the fuck...it felt like I just hit a brick wall made of jello." She laughed looking down and bringing Tom near the two of them, looking down at her punch didn't even scathe her. "You're so weak. I'm over twice your size...what did you expect?" - "You big bitch!" she punched again, feeling her hands start to hurt against her body as she laughed maniacally, growing taller again. Ann watched in horror as her eye level slowly lowered down past her belly button towards her groin. "Mmm...more." Her feet dug into the soil beneath her as her hands wrapped entirely around Tom's torso, he dangled there like a doll in her hands. Tom gripped onto her fingers, they felt like long fleshy belts tightly constricting around his torso.

Miya laughed holding Tom like a little toy, letting go of Ann as she struggled against her huge height, her eye level, even at her titanic height of 9'3 was nearly at her belly button against her towering height of 13'6 feet tall. Ann's arms were wrapped around her huge jiggling ass, feeling her big breasts rubbing against her belly and groin, now starting to realize her growth spurt. "Oh...no..she's getting even bigger...what do I do..." She stopped holding onto her, letting go and thinking fast, she ran across the yard, feeling her big breasts bouncing on her chest supported by her muscular body. Miya didn't pay any attention, she started laughing, holding Tom with both of her bigger hands and squeezing him, "Better be fast Ann, I might crush him...hah...hahahaha!" - "Argh! Let me go!" Miya's body was titanic compared to Tom, the top of his head didn't even reach her knees, one of her legs was longer and heavier than his entire body. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Stop squirming...ooh...mmm...more..." Miya giggled and then moaned as her body felt warm again feeling her hands slowly wrap around Tom's body more as she grew and grew watching her perspective rise over the dilapidated roof of the house over towards the long road leading across the forest trail. Her body continued growing more titanic, now reaching past fourteen feet tall and 4 inches, now towering over the yard at 14'4 feet tall. "Please Miya, you've already caused so much damage, just let me...get back to my wife." Miya dropped him into her other hand and then again, seeing one of her hands almost able to wrap around his entire body. "Look...I can almost hold you...like a water bottle." - "Please! Stop!" - "Aww...Are you begging...?" Miya lifted him up to her as she looked at her mouth and his head thinking to herself, "He looks so...small...I could put him in my mouth if I was bigger."