Part 5: LooLoo Land

"And those are all the seven deadly sins. Maybe you could meet Asmodeus sometime." Stolas said.

Harley looked like a kid in a candy store as she listened to the bird's every vowel.

"Alright, story time's over. How's her leg?" Blitz asked, changing the subject.

"Her leg is as good as new." Stolas answered as he tenderly rubbed the child's head before placing her onto the floor to try walking.

"Thanks, Stolas!" Harley said with a grin as she walked about.

Blitz slightly cleared his throat before saying, "H-Here. . ." as he handed the owl the horse plush he gave him long before, "You probably. . .want this back. . .considering. . ." he couldn't bring himself to look the prince in the eyes.

"No." Stolas said calmly, "I want you to keep it, please."

Blitz's gaze softened towards the kind bird, "Th-Thanks. . . I should be getting her back to my place. It's been a long fucking day."

"Of course. I could open a portal for you, if you'd like." Stolas offered.

"Sure, if ya don't mind. . ." Blitz answered sheepishly.

Stolas did just that.

Harley went through first as the pair shared a short glance with one another before Blitz stepped on through.

Blitz and Harley made their way inside the apartment.

"Is the prince your boyfriend?" Harley bluntly asked.

A blush spread across the angsty demon's face, "N-No!! He's just- N-Nevermind! We need to get some sleep. We've got a busy day tomorrow. I'll take the couch if you wanna sleep in Loonie's bed."

"Yeah, sure." Harley said as she walked away to brush her teeth and settle down for bed.

Blitz then plopped onto the couch and curled up snuggling the special horse plushie from Stolas.

Soon after that, he fell asleep.

It was the next morning.

"RISE 'N SHINE!!" Blitz greeted the child as he was pumped full of 3 cups of coffee already.

". . .it's too early. . ." Harley grumbled as she turned away and covered her head with the blanket.

Blitz only rolled his eyes, "Well tough shit! We've got a new mission, and you gotta tag along." he spat.

"Uuuugh!! Fiiine. . ." Harley groaned as she got up with major bedhead.

"First, let's fix this shit. Not about to let you walk around with a rat's ass on your fuckin' head." Blitz said as he immediately began messing with the young girl's hair.

Harley felt nervous, as she wasn't use to this kind of attention, but allowed the demon to do as he pleased.

"Done!" Blitz stated as he slapped Harley's hat back on her head.

Harley went to check out her hair in the mirror, and somehow it looked like her usual hairstyle, but also better.

Damn, a demon with no hair who knows how to do hair. Interesting.

"BLITZ!!" Loona hollered from outside, "GET IN THE DAMN VAN OR I'M LEAVING YOUR FUCKING ASS!"

"Coming, Loonie!!" Blitz hollered back as he scooped up the human child onto his shoulder as he rushed out the door.

"Safety first!" Blitz said as he buckled in Harley.

They then drove to pick up M&M.

"Why the fuck is the human child here!?" Moxxie questioned as he and Millie got into the van.