The Guild

Suddenly, a loud commotion erupted in the guild hall. A man with pink hair had just entered and was causing a stir. Momonga recognized him as the one called Natsu. The other members of Fairy Tail seemed to be familiar with him, and the two began to talk.

Momonga watched as Natsu and his friends interacted with the other members of the guild. They were loud, boisterous, and seemed to have a camaraderie that Momonga had never experienced before. He felt a pang of jealousy as he watched them, wishing he could have such connections in his own world.

But Momonga knew he couldn't let his guard down. He was an outsider in this world, and he needed to be careful. He continued to observe the members of Fairy Tail, hoping to learn more about them and their magic.

But as he watched, he realized that these wizards were different from the ones he knew in Yggdrasil. They were friendly and kind-hearted, always looking out for each other. Momonga knew that he would have to hide his true nature if he wanted to fit in with them.

As the days went by, Momonga found himself drawn to the members of the Fairy Tail guild. He saw how they worked together to complete missions and how they never gave up, even when faced with the toughest challenges.

But he knew that he couldn't reveal his true identity to them. He had seen how they reacted to other dark wizards, and he didn't want to risk being attacked or banished.

One day, Momonga was approached by Lucy, who had noticed that he had been watching them from a distance. She asked him to join them on a mission, and Momonga knew that this was his chance to get closer to them.

Momonga accompanied the Fairy Tail guild on their mission, using his magic to help them defeat their enemies. He was amazed at how powerful they were and how they never gave up, even when the odds were against them.

But he also noticed that they were starting to become suspicious of him. They had noticed his strange behavior and his lack of emotion. Momonga knew that he had to be careful, as his true identity could be discovered at any moment.

As they continued on their mission, Momonga's true identity was finally revealed. Natsu had accidentally set fire to a tree, and Momonga had used his frost magic to put it out. Everyone was shocked to see that his magic was the opposite of what they had expected.