Raccoon in the dumpster

Techno has no idea what God he pissed off to be suffering like this, this is divine punishment.

Why else would he have two villains, that's right there are two of them, inside his shop just when he even thinks to close his doors? He can't even review the solicitudes possible future employees sent him in peace.

He hired two people recently, and they usually work mornings and afternoons with him, rush hour is very important when you're on your way to conquering the world of baked goods, it hasn't even been a week since his new employees got here, but here he is, having to receive not one but two villains in his coffee shop.

The infamous terror of the night, Crow father, and... whatever the fox man, Wilbur, has as his villain name.

"Hello," The masked fox says, a smile on his face. Techno finds him annoying now, he can't believe he was scared of this man for the first few days.

"Why?" He can feel a headache coming, he has been busy all day, and he can't even get a break because he's too successful because of the hero cookies he made.

He posted them on his page and a lot of messages showed up shortly after, asking where his shop is, even though he has the direction in the bio of Cafe Slepee's profile. He hired Niki and Jack just in time, they're a blessing during rush hour, but Techno still needs more help, he thought two people would be more than enough since he has clients here and there but not that many people... until recently.

Since he posted the hero-themed cookies though? It went downhill from there, a lot of people showed up to buy them, and his sales went up. He had to make his list of supplies bigger, buy more tables, and get an outdoor area, the business was blooming.

And that meant he was getting a lot of attention.

From all sorts of people...

"I'm impressed, you have new decorations," Crow father says as he stares at some shiny fake crystals Techno bought, huh, must be a crow thing.

"And new things on the menu," The fox whispers as he gets behind the front desk and grabs a pastry filled with berries.

Techno doesn't stop him, why would he? He has no guns or powers, and these guys keep getting in his shop no matter what he does so it's not like he can tell them no... unless he grabs the broom... no, Technoblade, resist the temptation, you just have to get through this night and you'll be free for most of tomorrow.

"Yes, well... my sales have increased, so I had to make a few adjustments, I bought new tables and I made an outdoor section," Techno cleans his coffee mugs and dries them with a towel as he avoids looking at the villains.

"So... you've been here for a long time, you've been here for months now, almost a year," It's meant to be a compliment, but Techno knows better, he pays attention to the underlying hint of anger that gets through. Because Crow Father is usually difficult to read as he tends to keep to himself, Techno has little to no information on him other than his apparent hatred for the goat hero and that is just an assumption he has, nothing has been confirmed yet.

And the masked fox... He's way easier to read but only if he follows the same pattern Techno has seen him establish, comes into the store, gets food, annoys him, and leaves. If he doesn't do that he's way more difficult to deal with because he loves to sneak around and scare him.

"Thank you for your congratulations sir," He thanks the crow villain anyway, he doesn't want to give the wrong impression after all.

"Oh, call me Crow father, we've been talking for a few weeks now so we're not strangers anymore," He smiles and shows a little too many teeth for Techno's liking.