𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘜𝘙𝘕𝘠𝘞𝘖𝘖𝘋 𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘈𝘊𝘌

Start from the beginning

Sapphire gently pushes her friends legs off her lap. "There's no point. If they want to shut us down, they'll do it. It doesn't matter how much money we save." She comments before leaving.

"Everyone," Liam starts, disregarding what Sapphire had just said, "Let's show these council muppets how to run this place from the cheap."

The plan was underway; find anything and get ready to sell it.

Before Maeve can even start, she has a knock on her bedroom door and it immediately opens. In walks Liam with two empty bin bags in his hands.

"You know you have to wait for me to reply before you come in." Maeve states, sitting up on her bed.

"Right," Liam begins, ignoring what she just said, "I'm gonna need two full bin bags of stuff you're getting rid of." He says shoving the bin bags towards the girl.

"Two?!" Maeve exclaims, "Look around my room. Two bin bags will be everything that i own!" She does, however, take the bags from his hand.

"Well, let's hope there enough room left over in one so we can get rid of you too then." Liam smirks before walking back towards the door. "And drop the attitude, trouble."

And with that, he left. Maeve looked around her room. There was actually nothing she had to sell. A part of her wished she had kept some of Tracy's books, she could sell those.

Well, that might not help. Tracy always struggled with selling her books, or giving them away at that point.

It had been a few hours and the house was practically derelict. Everything inside was gone and sold.

Maeve currently followed Liam to a spare bedroom, confused about why he was bringing her there.

"You ready?" Liam asked.

Maeve shook her head, "What the hell have you done?"

The boy only smiled in return before opening the door.

Behind, revealed a room only filled with mattresses littered all over the floor and the rest of the residence sat and laid on them. "It's the communal bedroom!"

Now. Maeve was rarely lost for words, she could normally rack her brain to find at least one word to respond to someone with. This was not one of those times.

Maeve was genuinely stunned silent and thankfully, she didn't have to say anything. Tracy, Mike, and Gina had come up behind the girl, pushing her into the room slightly so they can have a look for themselves.

"What are you doing?" Mike asks. He has a similar facial expression as Maeve.

Liam leans against the wall, proud of what he's done. "We would like to present you with the results of our saving Elm Tree House campaign!"

"Tee's gonna move in with me and Lily so we can save on heating." Carmen announces as she stands.

Gina leans forward. "Wh-what have you done with the carpets? And where are the curtains?" She practically shudders.

Liam pushes off the wall. "Tee, tell them."

Tee walks toward the adults and younger girl holding things that represented slippers in her hands. "I made these so that we don't miss the carpets."