Chapter 16: Raven or Rav'N?

Start from the beginning

My arms wrapped around my wolfs waist as I pulled myself closer to her body. Her hand glides through my hair as I exhale deeply. Just her presence makes everything go away. All the pain, emotions, thoughts, gone.

She means everything to me. Perhaps this is the reason she came to me in my vision? My conscience must have been trying to send me a message through someone I hold near and dear to my cold black heart.

It makes sense. Sending a message through someone I care about would have a more likely effect than if someone I didn't know showed me the message. But what am I supposed to wake up from? Do I physically need to wake up? Or is there something I need to open my eyes to?

That can be figured out later. Right now I just want to enjoy the warmth of Enid's body and the smell of her fruity perfume.

"Wens, are you okay?" Enid asks worriedly but never stoping gliding her hand through my hair.

"I'm just tired is all."

I feel her lips on the top of my head. Little gestures like these make me want to melt down like a body does in hydrofluoric acid. (Someone tell the government I just looked this up for a fanfic and I did not kill anyone😭-Author)

"Wednesday." Her tone now serious.

My head lifts off of her chest making eye contact with me. Worry fills her eyes.

"I keep having these...dreams...about you getting in all these fights with people I've never even seen before. Almost every time you are near death...It's starting to get under my skin, so I had to tell you. I'm sorry I didn't say something sooner I just thought that I would like sound crazy or something." She waves her hand in a 'I don't know' motion.

If Enid was in my vision, and I was in her nightmares...Fuck.

"I can assure you that I would never lose a fight. There are a couple suspects on my list of who may be the stalker and if they are connected to the mystery figure. We're going to find out who they are, then we can go back to being a typical teenage couple. With some dark undertones that is." I try to reassure her.

"I sure hope so because I'm starting to feel like I'm living in a tv show or something."

Her beautiful laughter fills my ears. Enid's is the only laugh my ears don't bleed at. Instead of having daggers dug into my ears, I'm met with little spiders crawling out of them. The sharpness of her voice makes my ears tingle like the legs on a spider crawling on me feels.

"We should try and sleep now. I want to be well rested for the hell I have to endure tomorrow evening."

She smiles at me before I lay my head back on her chest.

As she peacefully falls into a deep slumber, I lay awake thinking about what Enid had told me.
_____

Three hours before the Rav'N:

Enid is in the shower while I sit at my desk reading a book uncle Fester had given me on everything of the dark arts. Very useful information lays in between the brittle pages.

Thing scurries up onto my desk. I dismiss his attempt to get my attention. Right now I didn't need anything distracting me. Focusing on this book may help me solve everything and that's my top priority as of now.

He knocks over my glass of water as a last attempt to get my attention.

"What are you thinking?!? That could have gotten on the book you imbecile."

I'm met with his middle finger pointing sharply upwards. He shouldn't be the one angry right now seeing he just almost ruined my only source of information.