Jimin pulled the chair beside Sooyoung's bed. She already moved to the VIP room that is provided to black code agents only.

"Oppa, thank you" Jimin feels his heart sink when Sooyoung is flashing a weak smile at him

"Sooyoung-a, I have good news for you," Jimin said while holding Sooyoung's hand. The young lady just smile and waited for her brother's next words.

"Taehyung is alive. I meet him just now" Sooyoung smile slowly faded. She seems to disbelieve and tears slowly start flowing from her eyes.

"A-are you serious oppa" Jimin wipes Sooyoung's tears and nods.

"He is alive but he is in a coma. I guess he is having another surgery right now" Sooyoung already flipped her blanket and was ready to jump from the bed but Jimin is faster than her. He is holding Sooyoung's hands and looks her straight in the eyes.

"He will be extremely sad if he looks at your condition like this" Sooyoung know what Jimin is trying to tell her and she is not denying him. Slowly she lies down back.

"Even if you looking for him right now. You cannot meet him right away. Take a good rest first and we will meet him together later" Jimin words make Sooyoung feel at ease and slowly fall asleep without knowing that Jimin is trying his best to not sob beside her.

"Live happily my princess. You deserve the world and more" Jimin kissed Sooyoung's head before leaving the room.

3 days later

Soooyoung is getting better and today will be the last day she stays at the health center. She is so excited to visit Taehyung but at the same time, she is scared that he doesn't wanna meet her anymore.

"Sooyoung-a have you finished already?" Jimin asked while looking at Sooyoung who is standing beside the bed. She is wearing casual clothes who is very different from Jimin who is wearing his brown suit. Well, he is a black code agent so he doesn't need to follow the rules too much.

"yup" Sooyoung smiled and lowered her head

"Hey, are you alright?" Jimin asked Sooyoung who is clenching the beg holder

"I-I don't think Taehyung wants to see me anymore oppa" Sooyoung looked at Jimin with her teary eyes.

"Don't say like that, trust me he misses you so much. More than you imagined" Jimin cupped Sooyoung's face and wiped her tears using his thumbs.

"Oppa, if I can't meet him, I really hope that I can see him from the door. I need to make sure that he is alive after all. I need to confirm it by myself" Sooyoung is smiling between her tears.

Jimin never sees this side of his sister. She looks so mature and calm.

"Let's go and meet him." Jimin takes the ba from Sooyoung and holds Sooyoung's hand. Both of them walked to Taehyung's room together.

Sooyoung can see clearly Taehyung's name on the door and on the small see-through glass. She can see Taehyung is inside and he is enjoying his lunch alone. She doesn't even realize that the tears escape from her eyes.

"Let's go" Jimin slowly pull Sooyoung hand

"It's okay oppa. I think seeing him from here is already enough for me" Sooyoung wiped the tears. She never feels this euphoric feeling just looking at Taehyung.

"Trust me. He misses you too. Please don't repeat the same mistake Sooyoung-a" Jimin is persuading Sooyoung.

"Oppa, he is alive is more than enough for me"

Without the sibling realizes, Taehyung is looking at them. Deep down inside he really hopes that Sooyoung wants to meet him at least once. He wishes that he can embrace her for once. Telling her everything that he wants. He misses her to death but seeing her from here is more than enough for him. Looking that she is standing there makes him feel at ease already.