"Mm, just need someone to talk to, I'll be home in 30 minutes, meet me there?"

"Okay, I'll be there"

Daena hung up and quickly left the room but as she rounded a corner in the hallway she almost tripped over someone sitting on the floor.

As she steadied herself she took a better look at the person and realised it was Jeonghan. He was sitting slumped against the wall.

"Oh, Jeonghan I'm so sorry" Daena exclaimed.

Jeonghan looked annoyed to begin with but his face softened as he realised who had almost just stood on him.

"It's okay, I shouldn't be sitting here anyway" he replied standing up and leaning casually against the wall.

"Are you okay? why are you sitting here?"

"I just didn't feel like heading home just yet. Wanted a moment to myself" he sighed.

"Are you sure your okay?" Daena asked tilting her head to the side. As she did this a piece of hair came loose from where she had tucked it behind her ear.

Jeonghan watched this piece of hair for a moment before reaching forwards and tucking it back behind her ear.

Both of them froze. Jeonghan with his hand still reached towards her frowned.

"I should go" Jeonghan suddenly declared before turning and walking down the corridor so quickly Daena didn't even have a chance to call after him.

Daena continued to stand where she was but reached up to touch her hair where Jeonghan's hand had just been.

Daena shook her head to snap herself out of her confusion before continuing her journey home.

-

"Finally" Leah called from where she leaned next to Daena's front door. "What took you so long?"

"Sorry, sorry, I got caught up" Daena explained opening the door and letting Leah into her apartment.

Both girls sat down on the couch.

"I bought drinks" Leah declared rummaging around in the bag she had bought with her before pulling out some bottles of wine and placing them on the table in front of them.

Daena got up and went to the kitchen to get some glasses before returning and placing one in front of each of them.

"What's wrong" Leah asked pouring them both a drink.

"Ugh. I don't even know where to start" Daena sighed leaning back into the couch.

"Does this have anything to do with your not boyfriend?" Leah asked.

"How did you know?"

"Boy trouble is the number one cause of needing a drink with a friend" Leah responded handing Daena a now full glass.

"Boy trouble?" Daena chuckled before taking a sip.

"So what kind of boy trouble are you having?"

Daena started to explain everything that had happened since she arrived to Leah. Obviously without naming any names she didn't want Leah to figure our she was talking about famous idols. She explained she had come to Korea with the hope of reconnecting with her old friend and how she definitely had feelings for him when they were younger but now she wasn't sure. But she was pretty sure she had a crush on one of his best friends and as unlikely as it seemed she was starting to think maybe he felt the same. In the time it took to explain all this Daena had emptied her glass for the second time.

"So, hang on, do you have feelings for both of them?" Leah asked.

"I don't know" Daena replied putting her now empty glass on the table.

"Do you think they both have feelings for you?"

"Again, I don't know, maybe?" Daena said placing her head in her hands.

"And they haven't outright said to you they have feelings for you?"

"Nope"

"Wow, what a situation you are in" Leah laughed before putting her now empty glass down.

"I know" Daena sighed. "What do I do?"

"Honestly, I think you wait them out, if one or both do have feelings they should just tell you"

"You think?" Daena asked lifting her head to look at Leah.

"Yeah, and if they don't, maybe you should just try and put it out of your mind."

"That sounds like a scarily easy solution, what if I can't put it out of my mind?"

"You are going to hate this answer, but honestly the best way to forget about someone in my opinion is to start dating someone else"

"Well someone did ask for my number recently" Daena explained.

"Well there you go, it's a win, win. Either you go on a date with this guy and its great, or you go on a date and make sure you tell these two about it and see if they get jealous"

"That sounds like a terrible plan" Daena responded. But a little part of her thought it might just be worth trying.