Tony turned to Loki, looking at him with a very serious expression. "Do you, Loki Odinson, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Loki said, not taking his eyes off you either.

Tony's expression softened at the confidence in Loki's declaration, turning to you. "And do you, Y/n Stark, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

A girl in an adorable little dress came forwards with the rings and Loki slipped the simple silver band on your finger and you did the same to him.

"Then by the power in me—since about twelve hours ago—I now pronounce you husband and wife," Tony announced. "You may now kiss the bride."

Loki wasted no time in holding your face in his hands and kissing you. You heard everyone cheering in the background—Thor especially.

Loki stepped back and looked to Tony with a nod. You looked around in confusion as Tony quieted the crowd. "We have one more part left of this."

You frantically looked for Natasha for an explanation when Tony took your hand. You looked back to see yours and Loki's hands held over a golden bowl.

"I apologize for the last second change," Loki spoke to you. "But I wanted it to be a surprise. If you don't want to do this, just say the word, but I do hope you'll consider."

Tony have you a nod, agreeing to the fact that, if you said no, this would all stop.

"What...what is this?" You asked.

"Binding your life to mine," Loki said softly.

"My life? So I wouldn't..." you trailed off.

"You would live as long as I do," he confirmed. "So long as I live, you do."

You knew then that all your promises you made to yourself were a lie. You did care about Loki outliving you. You didn't want the rest of your life together to only be a handful of decades; you wanted centuries.

You took a deep breath, "Together."

Loki immediately lightened. "Together," he agreed.

"This will sting for a moment," Tony warned, grimacing as he took a small knife across your palm, then to Loki's. Your bloods dripped into the golden bowl, joining together. "Now clasp hands."

You put your hand in Loki's letting your blood mix. Tony put a gold ribbon over your hands, wrapping it tightly around.

Tony muttered a chant under his breath while his hands hovered over yours. "Loki Odinson, do you accept this binding of your life to this mortal?"

"Yes, I do."

Tony was silent for a few moments so you asked, "Is that it?" Tony opened his mouth to respond when a bright light burst out of your clasped hands, forming a shield around your hands.

You watched in wonder as the shield changed colors, going through the rainbow before it settled back to white, slowly shrinking back into your palms.

There was deafening silence until Tony announced, "Your lives are now binded," and the entire room burst into applause and cheering.

You removed your hand from Loki's, eyes widening as you noticed that the wound had completely sealed up, leaving not even a scar.

You wrapped your arms around Loki with a grin plastered on your face. You could barely believe it; you were going to live centuries—if not millennia—with your soulmate. It was more than you dared hope for.

Everything worked out in the end. You would have gone through it all a hundred times to still be able to get this. As you looked into Loki's eyes, you knew he felt the same.

You got your Happily Ever After.

————
A/N: Yeah, oops, Natasha is actually dead. This was just practice anyway so just pretend it's someone else (or I didn't kill Natasha off)