Chapter 3 - Sway

UNREQUITED TO LOVE HER

CHAPTER 3- SWAY

The bus are already lined up getting out of the school building and everyone like family member's are waiving good bye as the bus started the rosary.

"Are you sleepy?" Katana asked Lana

"Yes..." Lana answered with a sad face and exhausted expression

" Here , you can sleep on my shoulder" katana offered

Katana's left hand gently held Lana's left face placing it on her left shoulder

The rosary ended and katana grabbed her headset at her bag slowly and inserted it to her iPad, Lana woke up and asked katana.

Ist song : Be without you - Mary j. Blidge

" I remember you like songs. Would you mind sharing it with me?" Lana asked

Katana smiled and gave the other side of the headset to Lana.

I wanna be with you
Gotta be with you
Wanna be with you
Oh oh oh

Chemistry was crazy
from the get -go
Neither one of us
know why
We didn't built
nothing overnight
Coz the love like
this take sometime..

"Hey! Nice song" Lana said to katana

At the back of katanas' mind she wanted to disappear with the song lyrics. They continue listening to the song on the same position and then fell asleep while listening to music.

Meanwhile, katana woke up for a little bit and saw that there was a blanket over the both of them. She was wondering whose it was when she felt her eyelids shut slowly as her sleepiness won her over.

When they woke up they have a blanket and they were leaning to each other.

*At the science museum

Everyone was enjoying and it seems like the friendship of katana and lana has progressed and is gradually getting stronger.They enjoyed being partners.

Moments where they are formed into a group to take photos but they'd still have photos of just the two of them.

Katana was being cute and jolly towards Lana and Lana would sometimes show caring gestures like leading katana to a certain direction, holding her hands or taking dirt off of katana's hair. Then they will play at the museum

Lunch Time

The bus stopped in a park that has beautiful grass where you can set a picnic blanket of your own. They were provided a picnic blanket by their teachers that they can use.

Both the friends of Lana and katana's are having lunch but they are separated on their own picnic blankets when suddenly katana turned her back and lana was at her back.

" Oh hey! What's your lunch? "Katana asked Lana

" Oh I just cooked nuggets and egg" Lana replied

" Do you want adobo?" Katana asked Lana

Lana grabbed the hand of katana that has adobo on it thinking that it was the adobo that katana was offering.

" Yum" Lana said

"Here have some of mine, it's pork adobo and fried chicken, also share it with your friends, there's alot." Katana offered. Some saw what Lana did but did not mind and they continued eating

" Guys look, katana brought alot of food,you guys wanna try it? She said we can get some."

" Thank you katana, it was delicious!"
Friends of Lana exclaimed

*Trecking

At the end of the grassy and forest like place you have to go down but the stiff stone stairs was a bit slippier, Lana offered that she can go down first so she can assist katana.

It was a bit complicated coz Lana needs to hold to a certain branch of the tree and a rope so she can assist katana.

Once they go down, they will be met by a beautiful waterfalls where they have a quick stop to bathe off the dirt that has gathered on their skin because of the treck.

Everyone was tired and was able to change clothes. They were chatting and sharing thoughts on what happened during trecking.

Everybody's already on their respective seats when the teacher did a roll call one by one.

Teacher 1: "katana?"

"Here" katana shouted

Teacher 1:" Lana?"

" Here" Lana shouted

" Lana here" katana repeated,teasing lana

"Are you copying me, hmph?!" Lana said

"Are you copying me?" katana copied lana

They both laughed their asses off with their silly games

Katana brought out her phone and started scrolling through her TikTok, Lana saw some of the vids on katana's phone and discovered that katana was a fan of bl and gl series.

" You're a fan?!" Lana asked with a huge grin on her face

Then Lana showed her home screen and it was one of the gl series that katana's already done watching.

"Omg you're a fan too?!" Katana asked in a giggly way trying to whisper her voice since some of the students was already sleeping.

At school

It was late at night when the bus arrived at their school.

Lana and katana was helping each other fix their things and while they were doing their thing, katana saw the blanket that was over them when they were sleeping.

It was on the corner of the seat so she lifted it up and asked,

"Does anyone know who this blanket belongs to?" She asked

It was a beautiful maroon colored furry type of blanket.

"That's mine!" Lana replied and added "It has my name embroidered white on it, look!"

"Lana" was written on the edge of the blanket

They were the last ones to leave the bus and as they were heading down, they saw that the parents are already there.

The parents came to their kids and have them say their farewell and bid goodbyes.

It's been a few minutes now and they were still at the school. Lana noticed that katana was on her phone,

"What time are you coming?" Katana mentioned while talking on her phone

"Okay, I'll wait."

Katana turned her back and faced Lana,she was a bit shocked to see that Lana was also still there.

"Was that your mom? Who's going to fetch you?" Lana asked and added "Both my mom and my brother are going to fetch me."

Then suddenly, Lana's mom and brother arrived at the scene.

The car stopped right in front of them and Lana went to the backseat and while entering,she introduced katana to her mom "Mom this is katana, my friend. Katana this is my brother Leo and my mom." She said happily.

"Hello, Mrs. Perez!" Katana greeted Lana's mom

"How was the trip?" Lana's mom asked katana

"It was a bit tiring but it was fun!" katana replied

" By the way, who's going to fetch you?" Leo asked then added " Do you wanna ride with us to take you back home? "

"Sure! " Katana said then jokingly lifted her things up and said "juuuuust kiddinggg!" while grinning from ear to ear then added "my mom's going to pick me up. I believe she's already on her way here."

They both said their farewell to each other and Lana went on ahead.

Soon after, katana's mom arrived then they also went their way home together.

To be continued....