Chapter 2 - Unexpected

UNREQUITED TO LOVE HER

CHAPTER 2 - UNEXPECTED

"Hey lana!" Keiko greeted.

"Hi keiko, what's up?" Lana replied.

" Actually, I'm already done with my trigonometry assignment but I'm having doubts with my answers. Hon also mentioned that we have the same assignment? " Keiko asked

" Ohh yeah, I also heard that we're having the same assignment. Are you having trouble with it? " Lana replied.

"Are you busy? " Ellie asked

"Not really, why?"Lana answered

"You're good at math so I called you, katana haven't answered her assignment yet, would you mind helping her out? Hon and I will just check if we got the answers right ourselves." Ellie said.

Shoot, I'm dead! Katana whispered to herself.

"Did I do you wrong guys? Lana might think that I'm stupid in math!" Katana said playfully.

Lana just smiled back and said,

"We still have time anyways, don't worry I could still help you. Let me see the assignment first, I just did it last night hopefully I can still remember the answer so I don't need to get it from my bag." Lana said.

Lana dragged a chair and put it in front of katana. She can feel the leg of Lana leaning to her's while she was opening the page of the book. Katana can smell the fresh scent from Lana's mild perfume and was able to steal a glance at her. Lana got smoochy cheeks and lips.

Awww she's so cute! Katana kept on staring and grinning while thinking this inside of her head.

Katana read the questions while using  her fingers to trace the words and she thumbled when Lana also pointed in question number 1 and their fingers crossed.

"Sorry!" Lana exclaimed

She stood up and said..

"Can I just sit beside you? It will be easier for me to teach you and explain to you the formula." Lana explained

In the room there are only two of them that are left-handed and one of them is katana so she's provided with a custom made chair that is lower and has a much bigger space making it easier for both her and lana to fit in.

"You have a nice chair huh, we can both fit in here." Lana said, enthusiastically

Lana leaned her hand at the back of katana's chair and started to continue explaining the answer.

"Do you get it now?" Lana asked katana while she swiftly put her left hand on katana's shoulder

"Easy, thank you lana!" katana smiled.

"Next time you can ask me directly. By the way, you owe me one. I just have one favor to ask you," Lana answered with a smile.

" Owww that's too much, I won't
bother you, just this one is too much already but...if you insist..." Katana replied with a smirk inside of her head while unknowingly biting her lips.

" Don't think that way, I'm glad I was able to help." Lana replied while handing over katana's ballpen and somehow felt the small caress from katana's hands.

Katana experienced the same unusual feeling with her encounter with Lana and for katana it felt fulfilling since it was as though her feelings are slowly progressing. Katana was even able to explain the answer to the class while remembering how Lana explained it to her. (Flashback)

During Lunchtime

" How does it feel to be tutored by your dear lana?" Keiko asked katana while walking to canteen