Francisca II

Part one for Fran hit 100 reads some time ago so I thought I'd bring this next.

===============================

POV - Y/N
I never forgot the kiss Francisca slipped to me on the day we went out together for milkshakes. I wanted to playfully punch her for how embarrassed she made me feel but now I just wanted to thank her for it. As of now I was in the Meta Knight's Halberd, helping the Waddledees get everything set up for Meta Knight's trip to Ripple Star. Whatever he was doing there wasn't a part of my business, and even if I'd ask, I wouldn't be surprised if that mysterious knight didn't decide to tell me.

While I worked, I still had Francisca just lingering in the back of my head to the point where I couldn't pay attention to anything else around me. My averted attention ended up costing me at some point as I suddenly ended up knocking some stuff over every now any then, but I would always put it back together. Meta Knight himself would eventually notice one of these hapless mistakes of mine and a deep chill went down my spine once I realized he was watching me.

Meta Knight: Having a very clumsy day, are we? Some of this equipment is very fragile.

He was in no way in a good mood from the sound of his tone.

Meta Knight: Whats gotten into you?

Y/N: I-I'm sorry Meta Knight I'm just... i-its just one of those days you know?.. H-Heh

Meta Knight: Hm. Then I would assume it has nothing to do with Francisca then, no?

Y/N: I-I-I.. W-What??

I wanted to lie and say thats not true, but knowing the kind of person he is, I quickly gave up hiding it.

Y/N: ...How did you know?...

Meta Knight: Kirby wouldn't keep quiet about it for a whole day, he saw you two kiss at Kawasaki's milkshake place.

My eyes widened from his words. Kirby was there?? Normally he's kinda hard to miss, that little loud mouth sucker. I was so embarrassed at this point, Kirby's been going around telling all of Popstar for all I know.

Y/N: W-Why Kirb...

Meta Knight: I can gladly dismiss you if you need to calm down. You've done enough to be a help, and I don't need you damaging anything.

Y/N: T-Thank you Meta Knight...

I gladly took my leave and decided to head to Reef Resort where I can calm down. It was a pretty nice place for me after all, I really enjoy the views both above and below water.

When I eventually got there I could already feel myself easing out. I just hope Kirby didn't actually spend a day and a half going around telling people what happened and trying to get everyone hyped up or something. Sometimes someone as happy as he is can be a pain.

My thoughts were quickly averted when I met Flamberge here to my surprise. It got me tensing up again and made me think more about Francisca.