Zan Partizanne

POV - Y/N

Today was an interesting day.

Something about it made it special but I couldn't tell what. Maybe is that Meta Knight blew another engine fixing the Halberd for the 50th time, Susie slapping Magolor for mentioning her dead father, or maybe just hearing that Hyness fully recovered from his time an Another Dimension after we saved him. At least everyone else has something going on. I haven't been doing much of anything except following Meta Knight around whenever I need to. I don't know how someone can get so bored here, almost makes me to hope the next destroyer of worlds or whatever comes down here for a butt kicking.

I decided to go around Orange Ocean since I liked the scenery at least. If I was honestly looking for something to do though I'd have to pick something like Nature's Naval to avoid all the defense mechanisms the King shoved in every corner of it's volcanic terrain.

Once I relived the feel of the oceans again, I eventually ran out of ideas on what to do now, that was until Zan apparently made her way to me. She never really wanted me for anything but I guess today changed.

Zan Partizanne: Y/N.

Y/N: General.

Zan Partizanne: My name is fine...

Y/N: Alright, uh.. whatcha need?

Zan Partizanne: Your help. Kracko is back on Planet Towara's Gabble Moon and he needs to be dealt with.

Y/N: ... Why?

Zan Partizanne: Jambastion forces were cut off because of him. They've taken shelter but they can't leave as long as he's there.

Y/N: So you came to me instead of dealing with the situation with more Jambelievers in assistance? Don't you have siblings too?

Zan Partizanne: I don't want to put more lives at risk, especially ones who aren't up to experience fighting Kracko, and my sisters are enjoying themselves on Echo's Edge, so I didn't want to bother them.

Y/N: Come on, you couldn't think of anything else? Taranaza? Daroach? Heck, Bandanna-dee wouldn't say no. This sounds like something you can handle yourself anyway.

Zan Partizanne: Yeah well you were the first person that came to mind. Bandanna Waddle Dee was also occupied last time I checked, and I probably could do this myself but I didn't want to make this harder if I didn't have to.

I wondered why she needed me for this so badly. So what if Kracko learned to multiply like a virus, he's still easy to deal with. But I realized I was filling the whole thing with a bunch of nonsense trying to question her, I mean I'd rather do something than sit here, even if it meant going out and fighting Kracko again.

Y/N: Alright alright fine I'll come with. I need to get off my bottom and do something anyway.. been bored all day.

Zan Partizanne: Thank you, Y/N. Kirby left us a Warp Star before he went off doing whatever it is that pink puff-head is doing.

Y/N: Fine with me, lead the way ma'am.

It didn't take long for us to get to the Warp Star, and thanks to it, it didn't take any longer to reach the Gabble Moon. Me and Zan buddy'd our way through to the top, encountering quite a few of Kracko's underlings who must have been searching for the hiding  Jambelievers. This place was short if I recalled, thank goodness because every planet outside Popstar totally needed to be a death trap. On the way we found where the Jambelievers were taking shelter, under a thin floor where a moving staircase is hiding, the path that leads to a secret door where the secret puzzle piece is.