Francisca

SPOILERS - This story may contain Spoilers of Kirby Star Allies in case you haven't played the game and aren't looking to be spoiled. It is advised to stop reading this story if you are one of these people.

Disclaimer - While I understand a good bit of Lore regarding Jambastion as a whole, I may not know everything there is, not that this story will even include everything. I'll make sure not to go completely off the rails with it but at the same time please don't hate me for mistaking a tiny detail in the lore. This story is not entirely for the sake of the Lore.

This read takes place a good while after the events of Heros in Another Dimension. Hope you enjoy the read.

===============================

POV - Y/N
Nothing like being able to take in the sweet sights of the Blizzno Moon. I was glad to convince Kirby for a warp star trip here. This place is much better when everything doesn't want me dead, the gorgeous landscapes reminding me of Francisca.. the thought of her makes me blush pink like they always do. I had planned to ask her out but I didn't know how. All I co-

Francisca: Y/N?

Y/N: A-Aah! Francisca, you're a.. a-a little early!

Francisca: Thats just how I like to be. You wanted to tell me something, if I recall.

I took in her gorgeous sights from top to bottom. I've never seen her in normal clothing. She wears a scarf that matches her hair color, a soft sweater, tight jeans, and brown soft boots.

Francisca: Is.. something wrong?

Y/N: N-No, not at all u-um.. yeah I wanted to say something, um I-I.. -you wanna go on a... a-a date?

I was a nervous wreck. I didn't have enough time to prepare my thoughts with how early she arrived for me to tell her. She then seemed to blush a bright pink.

Francisca: A.. date? I would love to Y/N! You have anywhere in mind?

My mind drew a blank, not expecting to get this far, especially so suddenly. I thought of something she liked and came up with a place.

Y/N: U-Um.. Chef Kawasaki opened up a milkshake place o-on Popstar. We can go There. Maybe tomorrow around noon?

Francisca: Yes, that sounds amazing Y/N! I can't wait to see you there!

Y/N: Y-You too!

Francisca eventually walked away with a smile on her face. I was so not ready for this but I didn't want to disappoint her so I stuck with the schedule. I got to the Warp Star Kirby left for me at took it home back to Popstar where I could mentally prepare for this.

Tomorrow

I had a little over an hour before I needed to leave. I've done everything I needed to to prepare, I just needed to pick my clothes out. I didn't bother with anything too fancy considering the location, I just really hoped it would be decent enough to not discourage her, she's such a beautiful, sweet person. She looks out for anyone she cares about as shown with her sisters and she's a very interesting person to talk to about regarding other planets she's seen.