Jennie Kim

Lisa Pov

"Are you high or something? I just told you not to mess with Kim and here you are messing with her!" seulgi dragging me out of the caffiteria, thank to her she drag me out of there before something happens.

"but I didn't know jennie kim know that mean girls, I just want to help the girl they're bullying" I said trembling because I'm not really the type of person who will let myself to get into a fight.

"That girl is Nayeon, the mean girl your telling. She's is in Jennie Kim squad don't mess anyone of them. If you want a peaceful year here." with that word I need to know who are they I really need to stay away with them, I want to graduate here peacefully.

" w-who are they? " I asked shuttering because I'm really terrified right now.

"Jennie Kim the queen, she's usually silent but if you mess one of her friend she'll end you. Nayeon the bunny of the group, one of the riches student here, she usually pick fight and bully poor student like us. Irene Bae the ice princess, she has this cold aura around her but not as cold as Jennie Kim, Jisoo Kim bestfriend if Jennie Kim also cousin, jisoo is the kindest of all them she doesn't bully anyone and she's the only one can stop jennie kim if she's gone apeshit. They are the main four you need to ignore because if you mess with one of them you'll be messing all of them." seulgi said making me gulp, this Richass student really pain in the ass. But I really need to be careful now I don't want any difficulty in this university.

I just kept quite at the moment. And just walking in the hallway going to my next period. But to my surprise I saw Jennie Kim and the mean girl Nayeon again and this time we are in a one room making me nervous, so I just looking down while walking not wanting any attention to any student.

The only vacant left is in the back and it safe to say they will not see me here.

I was intently listening to our prof, I realize they're lesson here is not that hard compare to my old school public school. So it's easy for me to takes notes and not to mention I am smart 'ehe' so I can easy adopt just using my stock knowledge.

This school is really unfair to the point that our professor doesn't even gaze to us poors. He's just focusing to the richass student. They are not even smart enough to answer anything he ask.

My class is done without any trouble thankfully I can go home now and rest.

Because my last 2 subject cancelled.

When suddenly someone bump to me "Oh hey hello there again" she said with a smirk in her face, it's the mean girl Nayeon again.

I just ignored her and tried to walk away when she grab my wrist harshly and  trow me in the wall making me cried in pain.

She took both of my hands, twisted my wrist and she forcefully put my arms behind my back.

"aww... Aw. Please s-stop" I plead as I feel my arms going to break this sure will leave bruses to my arms.

"that's right beg bitch, don't mess with me okay? Next time know who your going fight" She said as she released my hands.

"What do you want from me? I already said my sorry to you. Is it that hard to forget that your parents doesn't love you?" I ask feeling brave and scared at the same time.

"one more mention about love here I'm going to end you in my own hands" I cold voice interfaced making me gulp, I know that the girl just talk is none other than Jennie Kim the queen.

She hold my collard gripping it then said "I will let this slide you poor shitty girl, don't even show your fucking face in front of us or else I will kick you out here in just a snap" I felt shivered all over my body. Like all my baby hair went up making my hands so sweaty and cold.