Prologue

(. . .)

"Round two!"

Dante, the Legendary Devil Hunter, shoots at the mighty Demon Lord. He tolds V, his new mysterious company, to get Nero out of there. He then activates his Devil Trigger, a powerful devil form to gain more power.

"V, get Nero out of here, this was a bad move!"

"I can still fight!" Nero shouts back, standing up.

"NERO GO! YOU'RE JUST DEADWEIGHT!" Dante shouts with anger at the Young Devil Hunter while holding off the Demon Lord.

"Come on!" V shouts to Nero while trying to hold him off.

"LET GO!" Nero shouts in frustration and despair.

"We must leave here. He is far stronger than we could ever have imagined", V said while trying to calm Nero down.

"That bastard called me deadweight! I didn't come all this way for nothing!" Nero shouts back, still not wanting to accept defeat while looking at the powerful Demon Lord as the Qlipoth collapses.

"Stop hitting yourself. and think of ways to get stronger and actually help", said V looking straight at Nero.

V continues, "If Dante loses, you are all that can defeat Urizen".

"Is that what you call him?"

V continues, "That's the name of the demon that took your arm".

Dante strikes Urizen's powerful force field, but he is too weak

Dante strikes Urizen's powerful force field, but he is too weak. Urizen then strikes back and he punches straight to Dante's Rebellion and shatters it, his most powerful sword that slain many Demon Lords.

Urizen then tries to use Qliphoth's roots to strangle and capture Dante's almost dead body.

But then, with all of her efforts Trish, one of Dante's allies, throws the Devil Sword Sparda, a powerful Devil Sword that belongs to Dante's father Sparda.

Dante, with his remaining strength manages to catch it, then reactivated his Devil Trigger. With his remaining strength he strikes into the Demon Lord without fear, but Urizen shrugs it off. He hits Dante back and sends him off the Qliphoth.

"The Devil Sword Sparda serves no more purpose. I have plans for both of you", said Urizen while trapping Trish and Lady with the Qliphoth roots. "You will exist to give me strength".

"How fortunate..to serve such a divine purpose". Urizen sits back at his mighty throne.

(One day later..)

Urizen, the powerful Demon Lord, sits in silent loneliness. He ponders, "If I will become the Demon Lord, I will need more powerful warriors so that I, Urizen, can conquer Hell and become its righteous God".

He stands up from his throne, then summons the Yamato. He looks at it, wondering what he can do with it. Urizen closes his eyes, grabs the Yamato, and then focuses his power on it. "Let there be...darkness!" Urizen shouted, then strangely a powerful beam came out, and suddenly Urizen noticed a portal opening.