Chapter 11: The right thing

*The next morning*
Haden's pov.

I walked out of the cave as I saw sis and
lyria sitting together. So you two finally freinds agin? I asked in a jokeing voice as sis gave me a look wich meant stop.

Stop Haden were just talking about last night. Sis said as I noded and walked off to mystic lake as I sat there looking deep into the water.

Hey Haden? Lyria asked as I noded. You know the right thing to do. Lyria said as I looked at the stars.

Lyria, you think my sister will let her even if she isn't her daughter? I asked as she looked at me. I don't know but it's the right thing to do. Luria said as I noded a d she walked off.

Grandmother? Leah?

Leah: yes Haden how are you my dear?

I'm good grandmother but I need some advice.

Leah: Dear, I would be glad to give you some advice what is it you need advice on?

Azama is my and lyria's daughter but my sister raised her since I gave her up azama is back with me and lyria but I don't know if we should let her be Queen. Lyria thinks we should and I do too but ari dosent think she should be because she is not fully royal.

Leah: haden dear, this is not my choice to make it is yours follow your heart and it will lead you the right way, but also let azama chose her own way.

Thanks grandmother I said as I smiled as she disapeared and I ran off to my and lyria's cave.

Lyria? I asked as I entered. Yes? She asked as I smiled that is the right thing two do. I said as she smilled and nuzzeld me....