Chapter 5: Im sorry....

*The next morning*
Haden's pov.

I walked outta of the firelands cave as I walked up by dryx sitting by him.

You okay? I asked as he looked at me.
I don't know Haden I mean Azama is dead I can barely get ari to talk to me I fell like this is my fault everything I mean

Azama was just a cub I shouldn't have left firerock when ari went to hunt then maybe this wouldn't have happend I could've stopped it. Dryx said as I put my paw on his shoulder.

Dryx no one could've know this would happen plus this burden dosent just fall on ur shoulder it falls on all if us. Your not alone in this. I said as dryx noded. Thanks Haden. Dryx said as I smilled and walked off to the lake to get a sip of water.

*down at the lake*

I put my head down into the water as I got a sip of cool water as I looked up seeing lyria sitting there.

Hey! Lyria said as I sat there. Hey I said as I smilled. Don't smile at me. When u gonna. Tell ari the truth. Lyria said as I looked at her.

What are talking about lyria? I asked as she looked at me. Oh don't act like you don't know Haden. About Azama.

She was our daughter my daughter and just give her to ari you stole her from me Haden just tell her the truth. Lyria said through tears.

Lyria we were young when we had her my sister couldn't have cubs and we both weren't ready. I thought maybe if I did that we would all be happy. I said as lyria looked at me.

Though we would be happy. Haden you stole our daughter giveing her to ur sister.cand I have had to watch her from the side ever since we had her and now she is dead. Lyria said as I noded.

Lyria I know but I can't do anything about it. Icsaid as lyria slashed her claws into the air. Then I'm sorry Haden.

You will never see our daughter or me agin. Lyria said as she walked off into  the sunset. Imcsorry lyria....