Chapter 9: Rescue Mission

Start from the beginning

...

"Jack!" Will hissed, moving to go save Elizabeth, but Jack held him back.

"Not yet. We wait for the opportune moment."

Jack moved from their hiding spot and went back down to where their boat was, Will and (Y/n) following behind him.

"When is that? When it's of greatest profit to you?" Will accused.

Jack turned to face Will. "May I ask you something? Have I ever given you reason not to trust me? Do us a favor, I know it's difficult for you, but please stay here, and try not to do anything stupid."

Jack grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and pulled her along, leaving Will by the boat.

...

"Who among us has paid the blood sacrifice owed to the heathen gods?" Barbossa asked.

The whole crew cheered.

"And whose blood has yet to be paid?"

The crew pointed to Elizabeth "Hers!"

"You know the first thing that I'm going to do after the curse is lifted? Eat a whole bushel of apples."

Barbossa grabbed Elizabeth by the back of her neck and forced her to bend over the chest.

"Blood! Blood! Blood! Blood!" The crew chanted.

"Begun by blood. By blood undone."

...

"So, what exactly is your plan?" (Y/n) asked as she and Jack crouched behind some rocks.

"It's quite simple, love. You see..."

*WHACK!*

(Y/n) let out a gasp and Jack was hit over the head with an oar and knocked unconscious. Will merged from the shadows, holding the oar and glaring down at Jack.

"Will?! What the hell was that?!" (Y/n) hissed.

"Sorry (Y/n). But I'm not going to be his leverage."

Will threw the oar down and walked off. (Y/n) grunted in frustration at Will's stupidity and knelt down beside Jack and tried to shake him awake.

...

Barbossa ripped off the coin from Elizabeth's neck and placed it in her hand. He then placed a small cut on her palm, making her wince.

"That's it?" She asked.

Barbossa looked at her. "Waste not."

He closed her hand with the coin inside it, and made her drop it into the chest.

Barbossa and the crew stood there in silence, waiting to feel something, or for something to happen, but after a few moments, they realized they didn't feel much different.

"Did it work?" One crew member asked.

"I don't feel no different." The pirate with the wooden eye said.