Chapter 4: Arrested

Začít od začátku

(Y/n) gave him an apologetic look. "Look, Jack, I'm glad you're alive, I really am, but I'm not a pirate anymore."

Jack looked even more confused. "What are you saying? Are you telling me that you want to stay in this boring little town? With these boring people, in those boring clothes?" He asked incredulously.

"Look, I know this place isn't very exciting, but I feel safe here. And I have a good job, and friends, and I no longer feel like I'm going to die every five minutes." (Y/n) explained.

"But that's what made being a pirate so fun!" Jack whined.

"I'm sorry Jack. I'll help you escape Port Royal, and avoid being arrested, but I'm staying here. I'm done with piracy. I've put that life behind me." She insisted.

Jack thought for a moment. Before he shook his head. "No, sorry. I don't buy it."

(Y/n) raised her eyebrows. "Excuse me?"

"You can lie to yourself all you want darling, but you can't fool me. I know you miss being a pirate a lot more then you're letting on and I'm going to prove it to you. It's the pirates' life for you love."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes in annoyance. She forgot how stubborn he could be. "Jack I—."

She was about to repeat what she told him more firmly, when she heard the door to the blacksmith's opening.

Jack quickly grabbed her upper arm and pulled her to a hiding place. Just as Will entered the shop.

As soon as Will closed the door, and looked around the shop, he was surprised when he saw the donkey moving around. He went up to it and slowed it to a stop, and pet it's head to calm it down.

He then removed his jacket and noticed Mr. Brown still sitting in a chair, completely passed out.

"Right where I left you." He muttered.

He then turned and noticed the hammer Jack had used sitting on an anvil. "Not where I left you." Will also noticed the hat that was placed a few feet away from the hammer.

When he went to reach out to touch it, a sword hit his knuckles and he flinched. Will turned around to see Jack pointing a sword at him. Still holding onto (Y/n)'s arm.

"(Y/n)!" Will exclaimed worriedly.

(Y/n) lightly waved at him with her free hand. "Hello Will. How are you?"

Will looked to Jack with a glare. "You're the one they're hunting. The pirate." He spat.

Jack narrowed his eyes at Will. "You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?" Jack asked.

"I make a point of avoiding familiarity with pirates." Will told him.

"Ah. Well then it would be a shame to put a black mark on your record. If you'll excuse us."

Jack pulled (Y/n) backwards so he could grab his hat, but as soon as he turned away, Will grabbed a sword and pointed it at him.

"You think those wise, boy, crossing blades with a pirate?" Jack asked.

Will kept his sword up. "You threatened Miss Swann, and (Y/n)."