2- "Suspects."

My eyes being fluttering open when I hear the sound of an annoying voice.

"Wake up dickhead." I look up seeing Mindy shake my body.

"Get your greasy hands off of me!" I shoot up dusting myself off. Mindy pulls away rolling her eyes. Tara laughs making my eyes turn to the hospital bed. "You're awake?" I smile.

"Yeah." She mutters smiling at me.

"How are you feeling?" I direct my attention onto Tara.

"Better, they gave me painkillers." She keeps her same smile. I lean down giving her a kiss on the cheek. Then look around the room seeing Amber on the other side of the hospital bed, Wes sitting in one of the chairs, Chad and Liv standing together, Mindy by my side.

"When did you guys get here?" I ask checking the time on my watch.

"Like five minutes ago." Mindy replies. All of a sudden Tara's hospital door opens. Sam walks in with a guy. What the fuck? My eyebrows furrow.

"You came." Tara's eyes fall onto Sam, smiling.

"Of course I did. This is Richie." The guy walks over to Tara waving.

"Hi, nice to meet you. Sorry if Im intruding." Richie smiles at Tara. I scoff. She just brings a dude into her sisters hospital room after she was attacked? A dude she probably doesn't even know that well. I shake off my frustration, Mindy throwing her hands around my shoulders. My arms crossed.

"This is Chad, Mindy. They're twins, and Wes and Y/n." We all give little waves or even a little 'Hi.', "I used to babysit them." Sams eyes scan the room seeing Amber. "..and thats Amber." Amber gives a basic smile at the guy. His face is so annoying. "Have you talked to mom?"

"Yeah, shes in London. She called me earlier." Tara explains, I furrow my eyebrows, but remember I fell asleep.

"Yeah for like ten minutes." Amber mumbles. The tension in the room begins to grow. "Tara probably needs some rest, we should give her some room." She adds on. We all agree leaving. I give Tara a peck on the mouth, then start leaving the room. Seeing Sam grin at my action.

-

"Look who showed." Liv jokes when I walk into the bar.

"Thought you'd be with Tara." Amber adds. I roll my eyes at there comments.

"It was my doing, you guys are welcome." Mindy states proudly. I watch them all play a game of pool.

"Wanna jump in?" Chad asks, Liv right by his side. I shake my head no. A moment of silence rolls by.

"So, what's the sister like?" Liv sparks up a conversation.

"Sam? Sam's cool." Chad replies, hitting a ball into the pocket.

"Your only saying that cause you let you wear your Pokémon onesie to sleep for a year." Mindy scoffs.

"That is true, that is a true statement!" Chad smiles.

"Sam's actually pretty cool." I add.

"And you're only saying that because she didn't tell when you hit Wes in the face with a bat." Mindy smiles at me. Liv and Amber look at Mindy concerned. "The bat was soft, alright?" She reassures them.

"Doesn't mean it didn't hurt." Wes mutters.

"No trust me, Sam isn't cool. Her dad left her mom, right, walks right out when Tara's eight. Sams thirteen and started acting out, getting in trouble with the cops..and then on Sam's eighteenth birthday she leaves. Ghosts them all." Amber goes on.