(*Jumbo Josh*) x Reader (Part 1)

SORRY THAT I DIDNT POST YESTERDAY! I had other stuff to do.

Im going to post 5 short chapters if possible today so YEA

Welp this ones gonna be short since im in a car ANYWAYS ONTO THE STORY

WARNING VERY SHORT

Word goal: 500

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CONCEPT: Today, you and Josh are going to be playing a game of tag! But then you get tired and spend the night at the kindergarten.

"That's not fair!" Josh yelled as he chased you through the hallways of the kindergarten. "Yea it is! Were playing tag!" You shouted back at him from over your shoulder. You two had been at this all day you were keeping track on how many times you could catch eachother the fastest. The current score is Josh: 7, (y/n): 8 you were winning. It was getting close to it being nighttime so you both were getting tired. As he chased you around you started to slow down because your legs are getting sore from running for so long and eventually you slowed down so much that you were walking. "AHHHHHH" you yelped at the sudden feeling of being picked up, you looked up to see Josh smiling at you. "You scared me you big goof" you giggled, then you yawned and flopped on your back in his hand. "You tired shorty?" He asks you while lifting you up a tiny bit. "Mhm..." you mumbled closing your eyes and rolling over to face away from him. "Why don't you stay here for tonight?" He suggests as he makes his way into the next room. "Ok" you yawn again. Fortunately this room had a couch you could sleep on, so he lowered your body onto the couch and then he went to the door. "Where are you going?" You ask him in confusion as you got up and followed him to the door. "Im going to get a blanket for us, why?" You looked up at him and thought for a moment"Oh, wait...YAY!" You shout in joy. You loved having sleepovers with him they were like the BEST THING EVER! Josh walked out the door with you close behind. "Go find a blanket (n/n), I have to do something real quick" he tells you. You nod your head and run into yet another room as Josh goes over to BanBan's office (I like to think BanBan's the principle so yea). As he walked into the office he saw BanBan sitting on a chair reading a book (what book is it?) "hey BanBan!" Josh says from the doorway, BanBan's head snaps up to look at Josh. "Oh hey Josh, what do you need?" He asks. "(Y/n) wants to stay here tonight, do you think she could?" BanBan looked at Josh then at the floor then back at Josh and said, "yes, (y/n) may stay tonight." "Thankyou!" Josh said and he ran out the the room to go to you. 

"(Y/n)! BanBan said ye-...what are you doing?" Josh had stumbled upon you making an ENTIRE pillow fort bog enough for both you and him. "What?" You asked him innocently "how did you make all of this In five minuets?" He asks you in curiosity. "✨magic✨" you replied with jazz hands. "Now are you gonna help me or?" You asked him. "YEA LETS DO THIS!" He grabs a pillow.

Then you guys spent 2 whole hours building a fort and then you went to bed. 🙂👍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea that was short im sorry