Yandere BanBan x reader x Yandere NabNab

I made a video for y'all, you can see it above

How TF did I get 2k more reads two hours after I posted the R E A D T H I S a/n???

I think the song fits this chapter perfectly

OH MY GOD I DELETED MY DRAFT OF THIS STORY AAAAAAAAAAA THAT WAS 1589 WORDS AND I HAVE TO RESTART!

It's fine we're fine it's all fine

"Inhale"

Ok

Word goal: 1500 words

This one is for you 

Warning: ⚠️Over possessive characters/ Yandere ⚠️

I am bad at writing Yandere stuff so be warned

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've been working at BanBan's kindergarten for a few months now and you were having a fantastic time helping the children, meeting and making friends with the mascots, and much more. This was one of your more interesting jobs, you've had three so far. You worked at a pizza place but it ended up closing down because there was a murder in one of the off camera rooms. (Gee I wonder where that could be 🤭) and you also worked at pet smart :D. One day while you were helping BanBan teach a class of 6 year olds how to add and subtract you kept feeling like you were being watched. It was like someone was starring right down your neck. You turned around to see BanBan facing the other direction towards the chalk board and the kids were doing the same. "Hmmm," you mumbled turning back to your desk.

 "Anything wrong (n/n)?"

You jumped at the sudden sound of BanBan's voice right next to your ear. You whipped around in your chair to see BanBan hovering right in-front of your face. You simply looked up at him, smiled and said "No, I'm ok I just feel like someone is watching me... is it you, you don't seem to be watching me?" You said booping (send help it auto corrected to booping to pooping 💀💀) the place where his nose would be. "Nooooooooooo, that's not me darling, it must be one of the kids, in-fact they're all starring at us right now actually" 

he said standing up straight and steeping to the side to reveal the students watching you and BanBan. Some of them were giggling and the others just looked confused. You put on a blank expression that caused BanBan to laugh. BanBan knew what you were talking about, in-fact he knew who you were talking about, he looked at the window as you were looking at the kids and starred at the blue spider that has been watching you through that window all week. To be honest BanBan didn't like that at all, he hated it, he got in a fight with NabNab once about it. It turns out that NabNab feels the same way about them as I do AND I HATE THAT, He looked back at you "He needs to know that (Y/n) is mine and mine alone" he whispered to himself. "What was that?" You asked looking up at Him. BanBan snapped out of his train of thought and looked down at you. "Oh, nothing I'm just thinking." Then he went back to the chalk board to finish the lesson. Once he left the strange feeling came right back. You looked around in confusion, you didn't know that NabNab was watching. Before you could look at the window a little girl walked up to your desk. "hi Mr.s/Mr (L/n)!" She said happily as she handed you the paper. "What's this Claire?" You asked her as you looked down at the paper. It was a drawing of the classroom with you and BanBan holding hands and a big heart around the both of you. "Mr.BanBan told me how much he likes you!" "So I drew you and him a picture! he liked it so much he told me to show you!" She said happily. You felt your cheeks heat up slightly and out of the corner of your eye you saw BanBan look at you with a smile. "Th-thankyou Claire this is very nice" you said looking down at the small girl. "Now go back to class Mr.BanBan has things to teach you. You looked down at the drawing and looked it over one more time but this time you noticed that there was a small drawing in the corner that was the window with a blue blob with a party hat on sticking his head over the window. You thought that was weird because you knew NabNab would never come up here during class time, you always visit him after school was over though. You had that strange feeling of being watched again, but this time you know where to look first you look straight at the window to see NabNab staring right at you, you had a flat out starring contest with him (and he looks at me and I look at him 🤣) then you were suddenly interrupted from your starring contest by BanBan waving his hand in-front of your face "huh what?" You said looking up at him.

 "Class is over darling~"

 he said looking at you. (Oh my god🫣😳) you fell your cheeks (your face cheeks ya nastys) heat up more than before as you looked up at BanBan. then he remembered NabNab he whirled around and stomped over to the window, opened it up and pulled NabNab inside. "AUGHHH" NabNab yelled as he fell to the ground with a thump. "What's are you doing here?" BanBan asked him threateningly. "Same thing as you dipstick!" He shouted as he stood up. "I'm not a dipstick, itsy Bitsy spider!" He shouted back "and what do you mean by same thing as you!?" "I'm here for y/n ya bloody tampon!" (Omg y'all's comments have made me ascend💀).  you just sat there confused as of what NabNab meant by that. BanBan looked at you then back at NabNab,

"Not if I get them first~"

"You wanna play it like that... fine"

They both launched themselves at you (Superman style...JK JK JK) and then everything went black.

(Time skip about 2 hours brought to you by my excellent video editing skills✨🤩✨)

You jolted awake to find your self on the floor in some sort of hospital ward, you sit up and look around frantically remembering what had happened. "Your awake" said a familiar voice. "Where am I NabNab?" You asked the empty room since you don't know where he is. "Actually I'm not sure myself" he said. "The brilliant red man you seem to like so much brought you somewhere and I can only watch you from the cameras, which is a shame~ I want to be with you (n/n)~" he said that in a very weird voice. "Hey, don't forget about me darling" you twisted around to see BanBan leaning in the doorway with his arms crossed. At this point you were kind of scared, they have never acted like this before. "Of f*ck off ya bitch" you heard NabNab say from the speakers. "No" BanBan said, he walked towards you and picked you up, you wanted to scream for help but you assumed that you were in one of the deeper chambers of the kindergarten and won't be heard from any of the employees. BanBan sat you on one of the hospital beds and backed away. "Stay or I will have to punish you" he said with an unsettling smile cross his face.

He walked out the door and locked it behind him. You didn't dare move so you just listened, eventually you heard muffled speaking over the speaker.

BanBan's POV:

I walked out the door and locked it behind me. Finally I have them in the palm of my hand but NabNab is a problem, he thought. When he looked down to the end of the hallway I was slightly surprised to see NabNab. "BanBan, I have a proposition for you" he said. "What is it?" I asked him with a tone of suspicion in my voice. "Why don't we share them?" He said walking in-front if me. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. "Well..."

Your POV

As NabNab and BanBan descuss... things you are trying to find a way to escape

I've got to get out of here" You mumbled to yourself as you search the room for a sharp object to pry the door open or at-least pick the lock but you have had no luck.  Until you finally found something, it was a hairpin, you could use that to pick the lock! You bolt over to the door and unlock it carefully. You open up the door and peek your head out just enough to look down the hall way. As you looked you saw NabNab and BanBan talking, you creep into the hall in the other direction with your back turned to the two mascots. As you slowly walked down the hall you accidentally stepped to hard and made a noise loud enough to alert BanBan of your presence. Then you Heard- foot steps behind you then.. they stopped. You inhaled sharply and turned around slowly with your eyes scrunched shut. "You shouldn't have escaped darling, you know what happens now"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ima just leave y'all on that lol

YAYAYAYAYYA ANOTHER ONESHOT DONE WOOOOOOOO

I hope y'all enjoyed that chapter

I also hope you enjoyed my video aswell

See y'all tommorow 

-Luz