𝘈 𝘋𝘈𝘠 𝘈𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘊𝘏

Start from the beginning

The flash goes off and the pair both turn to the screen. Maeve curses her friend for not telling her the countdown had started. She immediately groaned at the fact she's now got a picture where she's all up close to Liams face. It's a moment she wants to forget, not get captured on camera.

Sapphire elbows Liam and shoves him and Frank out the photobooth. "Just wait your turn next time!" She shouts, finally being able to relax after being squished against Maeve and the wall.

The two friends take their final three pictures before putting some coins in and printing the rest out. Two girls, three copies.

Liam took the extra one out of Maeves hand. "I'll be taking that!"

"Why would you want pictures of me and Sapph, weirdo." Maeve rolls her eyes.

"Don't falter yourself." He smirks again, "I'm gonna cut it down so it's just me and Frank, duh."

He boys begin to go in the photo booth for their own photos. "And you said I was the one who left my brain at home." He adds before dramatically closing the curtain.

Sapphire grabs her friend by the shoulder, preventing her from punching the boy through the curtain. "Come on, let's go find Harry."

The two girls joined up with the younger boy before making their way back to the minibus ready to continue to the beach.

Maeve thinks Liam and Frank need to be kept on a lead. Her and Sapphire left the boys for ten minutes and they managed to assault a person with some dirty water. This was found out after the manager of the service station gave Mike a fair warning about his "hooligan" kids.

Maeve lent her head against the window and closed her eyes. She believed the quicker she fell asleep, the quicker she'd arrive at the beach.

She was almost right.

The energised girl woke up as she felt the minibus stop. Her head rising up from the comfy, stripy towel she was leant on. Maeve failed to notice she didn't fall asleep on a towel in the first place.

The bus was back at the house.

Mikes so-called trusty navigation system had failed him and had ended up taking the whole bus back home.

"Someone has sabotaged the satnav." Mike fumes as everyone is gathered in the lobby of their home. "It's been reprogrammed to return here, presumably when we were at the service station. Id like whoever is responsible to own up, now!"

As much as Maeve would like to point the finger and it's say it was Liam, she knew it wouldn't work. There is no way Liam would rather be at home than the beach and she knew it.

"Mike, have you ever thought it could be broken?" Gina suggests, "I mean, it has that stupid voice stuck on it that you cant seem to change."

"Well, it's always been super replicable." He drawls off.

"Mike."

Mike signs before going to get his sunglasses. The whole gang would be retuning to the minibus and starting their journey all over again. Liam had made sure to pick up his trunks before setting off again.