𝘈 𝘋𝘈𝘠 𝘈𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘊𝘏

Start from the beginning

"At least I had one in the first place."

"Liam-" Gus begins before Maeve can reply, "Towel?"

"Check, stripy towel."

"Trunks?"

"Oh, uh."

"Mike!" Gus shouts, "Liams forgotten his trunks."

Mike looks in the rear-view mirror of the minibus. "Well we can't tune back now. You can always go in your underpants."

The thought of that made Maeve practically as sick at Tee was. "Er, I don't think so!" Liam exclaims.

"Trust me, no one wants that Mike." Maeve shouts up to the front, trying to hold back her gags.

Sapphire and Maeve begin to share Sapphire's headphones as a way to pass the time. However, this brief moment of bliss was short lived as Tracy came up with a game to involve everyone.

The game was that we had to create our own story by everyone taking it in turns saying a sentence. If all the sentences carried on from what was previously said, then hopefully it should create a story.

"Right, It's call a day at the beach." Tracy begins. Maeve almost gave her an applause for the creative title. "It's about a bunch of kids who have just set off to go to the beach on a minibus."

"There was a girl on it." Lily starts to add, "and she wanted to go on the beach and make sandcastles covered in shells."

"There's a massive game of football going on near the sea." Liam jumps in, "A lad runs out straight into the waves, gets a one off header and everybody goes mental."

"Suddenly the boy looks down and realises he's got no trunks on as he forgot them at home." Maeve looks back at the boy with fake sympathy as she receives a fake smile back.

Sapphire laughs before adding on, "And a crab comes along looking for winkles. Nip, nip, nip."

Liam gives a fake laugh before kicking the back of the girls chair again. "Shut up."

The minibus pulls up at a service station as the whole group unpacks themselves out and begins racing inside.

Sapphire and Maeve race towards the photobooth. They thought it would be a quick way to pass the time as the two girls weren't really interested in anything else.

Just as they got ready and in position, the curtain opened revealing Liam and Frank, "Budge up, girls." He laughs before squeezing in.

Maeve wished she could go back in time. If possible, she would have not been the one sat closest to the door.

Time travel isn't possible, so she is. This means Liam is squished up next to her, shoulders overlapping and heads almost touching.

She turns to look at him, and he looks back. She's never been this close to his face before. "Wow." She simply says.

"What?" He replies.

"You're even uglier up close."

"Always a charmer, East."