She rolls her eyes and opens it, revealing the paper and two paper rings inside. She glances at me, reading the paper.

"Who's it from?" I ask.

"You, actually."

"What? Let me see that." She hands the paper to me and I read it, laughing. This was Michael's doing. "Put the ring on, then," I put the bigger one on my finger and she does the same with the smaller one.

Michael comes downstairs and looks at us, smiling.

"You guys are married now!" He says happily, yet still tired.

"When did you do this?" Y/N asks him, and he shrugs.

"Secret," He puts his shoes on. "Can one of you bring me to school now?"

"Yeah, I will in a second," Y/N laughs and looks at me.

"Y/N Afton. That's your new name." I smirk at her.

"Who said I wanted your last name?"

"Me."

"Whatever, Afton. Even if we were married, I'm keeping my last name." She gets on her toes and kisses my cheek softly.

"Right, sure you would." I pull her in by her waist, kissing her lips softly.

"Grossssss!" Michael groans. "I'm gonna be late if you two don't hurry!"

"Right, right, let's go," Y/N pulls away and lightly taps my cheek, walking over to the door.

***
Y/Ns POV
***

After dropping Michael off at school, I came home and the first thing I hear is Elizabeth crying loudly. I walk in, following her cries to the living room.

I see William with crossed arms, towering over the play pen, and Elizabeth's angry face with a frown.

"Afton! What are you doing to my kid?" I ask him, gently pushing him away.

"Princess! Daddy won't be one!" Elizabeth cries louder, making William groan.

"I'm not dressing up as a princess, Elizabeth!"

"Please!?"

"Hey, hey, hey! Lizzie, it's okay. He won't ever be a princess because he's rude." I reassure her, picking her up.

"But why?"

"He doesn't love us, that's why."

"What!? Y/N! Of course I do!" He frowns.

"If you did, you'd be a princess."

"Don't do this."

"Guess you don't love us."

William inhales, then exhales hard. "Fine. I'll be a princess. But you won't speak of this to anybody, L/N. Got it?"

"Okay!" I smile, making Elizabeth stop crying.

"Woo. I'm a princess." William says annoyed, spinning in a circle.