Ranpo

Tw eating disorder, vomiting

(third person pov)

Ranpo was chewing on his sweets as usually, then Kunikida came to him after once again scolding Dazai for something.

(Ranpo's pov) 

I saw Kunikida walking to my desk so I took out a lolipop from mouth. Next thing I knew I saw him standing next to me with his usual angry expresion.
"Ranpo, did you do your work?"
He said, it wasn't a scream but you could tell that one wrong thing said and he wont be so calm anymore.
"Nah, I gave them to Atsushi"
I said and put my lolipop back inside my mouth. I realy like this one, it's flavor is so sweet!~
"Okay"
Kunikida said a little anoyed now. I was done with my lolipop so I reached for next one this time strawberry flavore. Kunikida looked at looked at me and said something that wasn't realy imortant enough for me to care. But then he said something that changed it.
"....Ranpo do you realy not care about your health? Eating so much sweets will make your teeth rot and you will also gain weight you know?" 
Kunikida stated, and soon stoped looking at me then he saw Dazai with a rope.

'My teeth rot? Yeah I heard people say it countless times... Although, I never though about gaining weight. I just always eated everything and never cared for such things but now that I think about it I think one girl said something about me becoming fat if I'll be eating every sweet that I see. Am I realy.
Fat? 
Is it so noticable? First this girl and now Kunikida, maybe something realy is up with me eating so much?'

Then I finished overthinking I once again took a lolipop out of my mouth. I looked at it opening my eyes a little. 'Well I don't realy even like this flavor' I thought as I stood up from my chair and went to the closest trash bin. I then threw the strawberry lolipop in it and went back to my desk and onto my chair.

(Time skip around a week later)

It's been a while since I last had something sweet in my mouth. I kinda miss it, but I know it's not good. Eating all these yummy things will only make me even fatter then I already probably am.
I thought as I stood up from my chair, because it was almost time for me to go home. I chated a bit with Kyoka cause she looked kinda sad. Probably because Atsushi went on a mision with Dazai so she most likely missed him.
We talked for a while and then I came out of the office saying goodbye to everyone.

I was walking trough the corridor, then I was about to pass presidents pffice the door to it opened.
"Oh ranpo, good I see you I was about to go for you" Fukuzawa said as he closed the door and walked closer to ranpo. 
"Ehh? What did you need me for Fukuzawa?" I asked with a smile. "I wanted to invite you and Yosano on a diner, since your like my children to me and I wanted to spend time with you"
"Oh okay I'm gonna go for Yosano then!~" I said and quickly runned back to the main office to get Yosano. She happened to just finish her job for today as well so she got her stuf and we went to Fukuzawa.

(Time skip at the diner)

We arived at a small traditional restauration. It was realy nice and the lady that runned the place (somehow) knew Yosano so we got discount on our meals.

(Third person pov)

Yosano, Ranpo and fukuzawa sited at their table, Ranpo on the left side on the couch and closer to the trash bin. And Yosano and Fukuzawa on the right on chairs. Finally they came to take their order and Yosano took wine and steak with mashed potatos and dill(ok Idk what food to give so ima just put traditional polish food TT) Fukuzawa took tea on rice and water. And then it was Ranpo's turn. "And what do you want Ranpo?"
Askes Yosano. "Ohh~ let me think.... I'll have the same as president!" Ranpo said and stood up a little. "Okay, so two chazuke then" Yosano said to the man showing two fingers. The man nodded and walked of in direction of kitchen.