Prologue

The castle was bustling with rushing servants. Going from the kitchen to the dining room to the garden to the ballroom. They're dashing to save time. Time which was not on their favor.

The king! The king! Oh the handsome king was walking around the third floor of the castle. He was humming onto a classic tune. Stopped by one of the four doors that was in the floor. He knocked gently but the door was unlocked. King Spade took a step in. "Aisha." He called out.

Before him, his daughter was reading. Her head was upside down on the edge of her bed, her light brown locks were touching the ground, her big sky blue eyes scanning the words. A big white poodle had its head on top of the girl's stomach. "Yes father?" She said as she didn't turn to look at him, continuing her reading.

"Why aren't you getting ready?" The King asked.

"In a moment. I'm close to the end." Aisha flipped onto the next page. Her father sighed and walked up to her. Taking hold of the book and pulling it out of her grasp. Aisha gasped and tried to reach back for it before he raises it above his head. "Father! I said I was almost done!" She pouted.

"And you aren't done preparing yourself. I trusted you to do things on your own as you said but from what I could see you haven't even taken a bath yet. It seems that I don't have a choice but to let your servants have the access to you once again." King Spade raised the book up and shook his head at his daughter.

"We just finished breakfast father, the ball is at sunset and I have all the day to take a bath."

The King glared at her. Which he received a glare back. "Do you dare talk back to me?"

Aisha huffed and jumped from her bed, grabbing her book back. "Pester with Ace or Alice."

"What did you say?"

"I'm taking my pace and going for a bath." Aisha headed for the luxurious bathroom that was attached to her fabulous bedroom.

As Aisha locked the bathroom's door, the King smirked. "Just like you my darling." The poodle barked at Spade with what you can call a smile on its face. "Keep watch Axel." Spade patted the dog's head which he received another bark. He walked out of the room and locked it behind him, knowing his daughter that she doesn't really care if people see her in unexpected times.

He walked more. The hallway now turning to the right. At the left side of the hall was a door. A door that led to his other daughter's room. He knocked first before entering. His spoiled out of the three children was laying on her bed as a maid massaged her. "Alice."

"Hey daddy." The blonde haired girl drifted her eyes from her phone to him.

"Everything okay?" The King smiled.

"Perfect!" She chirped.

"Then I shall be going."

"Okay!"

King Spade continued onto the hall, turning another right. Another door that led to his eldest. The King didn't bother knocking and just went inside. His eldest and his only son was in the same position as how he saw Aisha. "Do you not know how déjà vu you look?" The King shook his head.

Ace was scratching the head of his pet husky, his dark brown hair looked like it was static touched. His dark blue eyes remained at the page he was reading. "At least one of them has a similar trait." Ace said with a chuckle.

"You should be getting ready."

"I'm a man. How long could I take?"

"Of course." The King sighed.

"Brother! Oh dear brother Ace!"

Aisha showed up, her hands was onto the doorframe. Wearing nothing but a towel around her, her body wet but her hair dry. "Aisha, what are you wearing?" Spade gave a disapproving look to his daughter.

"Hear me out first. I had to run all the way from my bathroom to here for a good reason." Aisha huffed and put her hands on her hips.

"Let me hear it." Spade ordered. Ace was sitting up with a look of amusement. "Well first good reason. So that I wouldn't kill Ace's friend."

"Why would you kill one of his friends?" Spade's brows rose up.

"Second. Because he showed up in by my bathroom."

"Who was it?" Ace was ready to murder his friend himself when it comes to Aisha.

"Third. Because it was Midnight." Aisha said.

"I've got a score to settle with him." Ace jumped off his bed and rushed to Aisha's room. Aisha stood still for a minute before following her big brother to her room.

King Spade shook his head. "If only you could see how much they've grown." He muttered under his breath.