Lani " mom I need your help"

Eyuthan " it about your future and what is coming for you I'm right"

Lani " yes right now I want to know what my future holds for me but I'm scared what if I do something bad and I lose the ones I love threw distance or death"

Slywannie " my dear you are doing nothing wrong others cant see that you are doing what is best, you had help payakan find a new home and family right"

Lani " yes"

Eyuthan " you have tamed dangerous animals that other have learned to fear"

Lani " yes"

Slywannie " you have found love with two different males right"

Lani " yes who should I choice"

Eyuthan" you don't have to worry my love you hearts is tied to both of them, and you will have a good future with them"

Lani " i wish I could make up my mind but I can't why does life, have to be so hard "

Slywannie  " oh my sweet lani I sad that I'm not there for you and your sibling , but watching from here has makes me happy but sad as I can be there to hold you when you are down"

Lani " oh aunt slywannie"

Eyuthan "everything will be okay my sweet child eywa has a plan for you and all her children" lani mother soon moved closer to her and soon wrapped her arm around lani, soon lani mother had kissed her forehead making lani smile.

Lani " then I believe in the great mother even more now"

Slywannie " yes you have you can't stay here for long my love"

Lani " yes ma'am  I will come see you again I love you both"lani soon hugged her grandfather and aunt, their words had made her feel better and no longer sad about what has been going on around her.

Version ended

soon lani had opened her eyes and saw she was back to reality she soon swam to the surface to breathe, as she was running low on oxygen. She soon reached the surface and took deep breathes in and out, and she was soon followed by her IIU and payakan.

Payakan " so how did it go"

Lani " it went well I enjoyed see my mom and speak with her"

Payakan " that good"

Lani " thank you great mother thank you" payakan had taken lani back to his pod as she got to spend time with him but when lani was sitting on a rock she soon heard a warrior cry, that had gotten her attention. Soon a strimwing had come landing in the water getting lani attention as she looked at the rider to see

????? " hello princess"

Lani " kxee what are you doing here"

Kxee " I was passing by my father was thinking about striking up a deal with tonowari and you dad, so I was asked to find a good route there"

Lani " oh"

Kxee " don't tell me you were already missing me"

Lani " maybe"

Kxee " so who are you tulkun friends"

Lani " oh yes come with me and meet payakan the former rouge tulkun" lani soon diver under water soon followed by kxee, the pair soon had meet right away with payakan.

Lani " brother is is my friend kxee I have meet him during a hard time in life"

Payakan " hello kxee it good to meet you"

Kxee " it good to meet you as well payakan" payakan could see lani had a special connection with this boy like she had a spec connection with the boy named Tsyerio. Kxee and lani had stayed a bit longer to play with the young tulkun and when night fall came, kxee had escorted lani home.

Lani " thank you for taking me home you know you didn't have to"

Kxee " you are special to me and I was not going to leave you alone out here, after the last time you were alone on the reef"

Lani " thank you kxee so when will I see you again"

Kxee " I don't know yet that up for my father to decide but I hope when I see you again, I get enough alone time with you"

Lani " sure we can maybe make that happen goodbye kxee"

Kxee " goodbye princess" kxee soon took off but not before giving a wink and smirk towards lani, making the girl smile and shake her head. She soon made it back to the village and soon reached the dock she soon jumped onto the dock and made her way home.

Neteyam " hey sis there you are where did you go all day"

Lani " oh I was out on the reef doing some exploring and scouting for human activity"

Neteyam " oh did you see any humans"

Lani " no we are good brother"

Neteyam " oh okay well come on let's get you home and we are in lucky tonowari and Rotxo family will be having dinner with us"

Lani " oh that sound like a fun time" neteyam had dragged lani home and when they entered the mauri pod they saw all the families there along with their families as well.

Tsyerio " hey lani why don't you sit next to me"

Lani " sure" lani had sat next to tsyeio as the meal had stated it seemed like during the dinner lani was quite as she was eating her meal or playing with the necklace she was wearing, soon more questions about the necklace had risen. As no one had seen it until now and lani seem very attached to the necklace by the way she held it and cared for it. The only one who seem to snap her out of tarns were her sibling and friends. The dinner soon end and lani had went to bed right away with a small smile on her face, as she felt at peace that night.