ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀᴤ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇʟᴜᴤɪᴏɴᴀʟ

OOC btw, and some sensitive topics like weight, fat.

。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

❝𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨❞

。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

Before you took your life, you had friends. Friends from a common interest, or just getting to know each other on a deeper level.

You kept your life moving because of them; otherwise you would have died much earlier on in your previous life. They were people so dear to you.

However, you slowly distanced yourself from them once you realised you were nothing more than a background friend. You could not get along with them, and even so, you were pretty much ignored most of the time.

They often made fun of how sensitive you were, deliberately mentioning about your weight and face as a mean to joke around with their sickening humour.

This, of course, made you mad, but you could not bare to talk it out with them. Despite not getting along, you knew how they would react and what the outcome would be— not pleasant.

With the hopeless life you tread upon along with the deteriorating friendship, it was no surprise you did what you did.

Now you were in another life, in a fictional world where Stands are real, you were somehow acquainted with Bucciarati's gang, and you yourself are a Stand user.

Considering the lethal amount of drugs you took your entire life, you were surprised that you could still remember the franchise, and Stands.

One of the cons about being a Stand user, was that you would always encounter another Stand user no matter what.

It was a rule of thumb— where Stand users attract other Stand users, be it a friend, foe or lover.

......... Imagine your surprise when you met one of your "friends" in your previous life.

。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

You and Mista were hanging out once again, this time in a cafe that had opened recently. It became popular in a short amount of time, and Mista somehow got his hands on discount coupons for the place.

"Woah, never thought it'd be this crowded," Mista commented, maneuvering his way to find a seat, with you following suit.

"And it's....supposed to be the lazy hours..." you muttered.

You both had planned to go when the day gets quieter in the afternoon, but it was still lively with people.

"Can't blame them, since it's owned by a local "hero"," Mista said, finally finding a seat to settle down.

The seat was further inside the place, with sofa-like seats planted on the wall while there were chairs across the table. Needless to say, you took a seat on the leathery seat as Mista took the regular chair.