ᴅᴏʟʟʜᴏᴜᴤᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴀᴍɪᴛʏ

A/N: i must admit, i haven't read jojolion yet, so i might fuck up a certain stand's character/behaviour. i would read it, but im a little down these days.

and yes i intentionally introduced mista on the fourth chapter— with four words for the title

its also my first time writing jojo, so everyone will be ooc.

sorry if it took a while to update, im actually drawing the stand/jellyfish (and my oc cause self-indulgent but dont worry its still a reader insert) gonna take long time to finish so i might as well write this first.

。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

❝ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧. ❞

✿ฺ✿

chapter contains: gore, blood. mentions of vomit, bugs. mentions of murder.

。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

.

Bucciarati wanted to know what happened to you.

What caused you to take drugs, what had happened to your family, and why he wasn't informed of any of this.

Most importantly, how there were not any words of you nor your family disappearing for years until he had to visit their empty house himself.

Bucciarati was not one to solve a mystery. He would if he was given orders by Polpo. Never had he thought that he was willing to solve your mystery.

He did not want to pry you about your past, of what was happening behind the scenes when he was not around. Yet, he was desperate, and you did not look like you want to tell him anytime soon.

.

Hence—

.

"I need your Moody Blues."

.

—he decided to seek help.

.

Bucciarati could see that his lavender-haired friend was processing what he had just said. He could hear the gears turning in his head— disbelief when the topic was about you.

You? The hopeless romantic that had a crush on the brunette for such a long time, and even fought with Abbacchio over him? The same person that managed to irritate every single member within two days?

Abbacchio could not believe the bullshit Bucciarati had told him. He would have said something shrewd about you taking drugs, but the look of Bucciarati's face said otherwise.

"And why are we trying to look into her past?" the lavender-hair asked, squinting his eyes.

"To investigate something about her," Bucciarati said. "I do admit, she can be quite a handful to deal with sometimes, but she's my friend nonetheless."