"Married..." Gu Lan murmured, a trace of confusion flashed away from her eyes.

    She and Jiang Qing have different identities, how can she get married? Even though she knew her own mind and Jiang Qing's mind well, she couldn't take this step for a long time. Sighing lightly, Gu Lan followed Yin Mulan's wishes and went out for a walk. She had been stagnant in the late stage of foundation establishment for a long time.

    For two whole years, she stopped practicing diligently all the time. Her state of mind was still there and she had accumulated enough, but she was still unable to advance again. She also tried to go out to practice, but she was still unable to break through. She knew that it was because she had other distractions and always had such a knot in her heart.

    From a distance, Gu Lan could see that the square of the base was crowded with people, and it was very lively.

    Gu Lan knew where Jiang Qing was without needing to use her spiritual sense to check. His aura, as well as the faint aura fluctuations of the Chaos Stone she was familiar with, made it impossible for her to ignore it. Speaking of which, she hadn't seen him for several days.

    "Let's go, let's take a look too." Yin Mulan dragged Gu Lan, and rushed over with a smile. Today, she didn't run to find Gu Lan on a whim, she was well prepared!

    "Tsk tsk, that's really ruthless!"

    "That's right, I don't show mercy

    at all..." "The city lord, go and help the beauties. If you don't go, I'll go and help them. If you don't see the beauties, they stretched out their hands to you!"

    Laughter Suddenly, there were shouts and whistles from many people.

    Yin Mulan chuckled, dragged Gu Lan and squeezed forward desperately. It was better to come early than coincidental, just in time for a good show. Although she didn't arrange this scene, there must be another little girl who wanted to rub against Jiang Qing She didn't believe that Gu Lan didn't react at all after seeing it with her own eyes?

    In a small circle surrounded by the crowd, Jiang Qing stood there tall and tall, expressionless.

    As soon as Gu Lan and Jiang Qing squeezed in front of the crowd, he turned his head and his gaze fell on Gu Lan. As for Yin Mulan, the deputy city lord, she was ignored as if she were a background board.

    And not far in front of him, there was a beautiful woman kneeling on the ground, looking at Jiang Qing like pear blossoms raining, her hands still stretched out high, as if she wanted Jiang Qing to pull her up. That beautiful woman had a super-good figure, and the collar on the front chest had two buttons undone on purpose or by accident, revealing a large piece of her breasts.

    Yin Mulan glanced at Gu Lan quietly, then shook her head in disappointment, because Gu Lan was still expressionless, and even her eyes were still calm, as if she didn't care.

    Fortunately, Jiang Qing walked over, which made Yin Mulan breathe a sigh of relief. Even if the frog is boiled in warm water, it should be cooked through after a few years. She and Xu Weiming have been together for a long time, so it should be A little bit of progress.

    "Jiang Qing! How dare you ignore my old lady!" The beautiful woman who fell on the ground had an angry expression on her face, and her voice was so sharp that it almost pierced people's eardrums.     It's just that Jiang Qing kept walking. He walked up to Gu Lan and said softly

    , "I saw a good place yesterday. Shall we go together?"

, ah, or nodding, what the heck, it’s almost as if words are like gold. Almost no one heard him say five words in one breath.