Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    After treating the black dog, Gu Lan got up and stepped aside.

    The man carefully examined the black dog named Huzi, then turned around and thanked him gratefully: "Thank you." "

    No, we injured the dog in the first place, and I am obliged to treat it It. And I did this only because I can't find a living person at present, and you are the only one alive, and I want to ask you something." Gu Lan straightened the broken hair on her cheeks and said seriously.

    The corner of Xu Weiming's mouth twitched uncontrollably. The girl spoke too directly. Speaking of which, if he hadn't ordered the attack, maybe Huzi wouldn't suffer this time. But thinking about what happened before, he didn't regret doing so at all.

    These two people should be different from those people they met before. This girl should still be kind in her heart, and she was so generous to feed Huzi a crystal nucleus.

    Gu Lan didn't have the time to care what this man was thinking, so she asked straight to the point: "Do you know the place Jiunangu? I want to go to an ancient town there." "

    Jiunangu..." Xu Weiming frowned.

    "I don't recommend going there. There is a small private base on the mountain over there, and the people there are not easy to get along with." Xu Weiming suggested seriously.

    "I have a reason to go. Draw me a simple map, or take me there, and I will pay you." Gu Lan took out more than a dozen crystals under the cover of her pocket as she spoke. nuclear.

    Seeing Gu Lan take out so many crystal nuclei, Xu Weiming's eyes lit up suddenly. Through the broadcast, he already knew the importance of crystal nuclei, but generally only zombies who have advanced once have such crystal nuclei. His ability alone is limited, and he has only hit a few crystal nuclei before and after.     He also wiped out all the zombies around here, and he dared not go alone in the towns farther away where there were many zombies. The supplies he found were almost exhausted, so it was time to leave here.     It's just that, with the previous lessons, he doesn't trust the survivors much anymore. Maybe these two people can be believed?

    After pondering for a while, Xu Weiming nodded: "Okay, I'll take you there. Wait for me, I'll go and pack up." He said

    tidy up, but in fact he just picked up the arrow he shot just now, and then went back to the house He took a packed backpack inside, and then he rolled out a rickshaw, and put Huzi, who was still in a coma, in the carriage.

    Xu Shi saw Gu Lan staring at the tricycle, Xu Weiming scratched his head in embarrassment, and explained: "I see that you didn't drive here, the tiger is still quite heavy, and it is not easy to move now that it is injured. No noise, you can carry it temporarily."

    "Let's go." Gu Lan nodded, and then handed the dozen or so white crystals that she just took out to Xu Weiming.

    "Thank you! My name is Xu Weiming. I will definitely bring you to Jiunan Valley safely, and I will fight more zombies so that you won't be hindered." Xu Weiming thanked a little excitedly, and then put the crystal core into his close-fitting pocket.

    Gu Lan glanced at him, and said lightly, "I'm Gu Lan, and he's Jiang Qing."

    Jiang Qing didn't make a sound from the beginning to the end. He was still wearing black casual clothes and a big white shirt. Masks give people a feeling of repelling people thousands of miles away.

    With this tricycle, the speed of several people going down the mountain is not fast. And on the road, I also encountered two small groups of twenty or thirty zombies.