"Sister Gu Lan, what are you talking about?" Ye Jingqi stared at Gu Lan suspiciously, and glanced at Ye Huo from time to time. Even if he was a little slow at times, he could see the problem now.

    "Are you not afraid that I will kill him?" Finally, Ye Huo spoke.

    "It's still worth it if it's your dog's life!" Gu Lan said coldly, with a smile in the corner of her mouth, giving the impression that she would kill him even if she killed Ye Huo.

    "He's not Ye Huo! His voice, his voice, he's that lunatic..." Ye Jingqi's fingers trembled, and he stepped back a few steps.

    "Go to Xu Weiming, and ask him for the things Huzi used, anything!" Suddenly, Gu Lan said coldly.

    "Okay, I, I, I know!" Ye Jingqi stammered, and then ran out with his legs loose. He didn't know whether it was because of fear or excitement, and he fell down twice in this short ten meters.

    "Gu Lan, has anyone told you that you are so cruel!" Yun Hao sat up slowly, staring at Gu Lan with dark eyes.

    "A person who cultivates immortals, which one is not a ruthless person, otherwise, how can he cut love and love, and the six senses are pure. There are many people who say this, and you are not the only one!" Gu Lan sneered. Speaking of it, she is really pitiful, since she was sensible in her previous life, she followed her master to cultivate immortality, and she never had any worldly feelings. Relatives are just an unfamiliar word to her.

    "Okay, this time, I lost. With such sufficient preparation, I still can't beat you! I have to say, in terms of luck, I will never be as good as you!" Yun Hao smiled, with regret on his face.

    Gu Lan sneered and said nothing. In her opinion, when it comes to luck, who knows how much pain she has put in to get the Chaos Stone, and how many times she has gone through life and death? As for the friendship with Ye Huo, Xu Weiming and others, she doesn't even know what it is now? All she knew was that she couldn't just watch them die like this!

    There were chaotic footsteps outside.

    "Is there no room for change, Lan'er..."

    "It's easy to leave, I won't send you off. Hope, never see you again!" Gu Lan pulled the sword and pinched a spell.

    "You are really heartless..." Yun Hao sneered, closed his eyes silently, and stopped making unnecessary struggles.

    "Gu Lan, what's wrong with Hu Zi, this is the collar Hu Zi used before, I keep it all the time." Xu Weiming rushed in, holding up a collar with a puzzled expression on his face.

    Gu Lan reached out to take it, and then said in a cold voice, "Everyone go out."

    Yin Mulan and the others were at a loss, and Ye Jingqi was talking in a mess, but everyone knew one thing, that is, Ye Huo seemed to be possessed. Now, what Gu Lan is going to do with the sword now, they all guessed a little bit.

    Although possession or something sounds ridiculous, but in this world, people have turned into zombies. A mutated mouse can kill dozens of people, and anything can happen!

    No one made a sound, and no one objected, including Ye Jingqi with red eyes.

    The door was closed again, Gu Lan changed the magic weapon that Gu Lan was pinching, and the collar was thrown into the air.

    "Gu Lan, do you have to humiliate me like this?" Yun Hao roared, his eyes were red, and he stared viciously at the collar floating in mid-air.

    "If you don't tell me, I have to figure it out... Besides, who is more heartless than you plotting against me? Even if there is no relationship between you and me, we have been together for thousands of years without any affection at all. Is that why you attacked me at the most critical moment? Do you know that I have already planned that the day of ascension will be the time when I pass the Chaos Stone to you... It's a pity that you are so impatient..." Gu Lan smiled slightly, but the sadness on her face couldn't be concealed.

    Yun Hao's face was full of astonishment and deep disbelief. In his opinion, it was absolutely impossible for him to happen!

    Seeing Gu Lan making another tactic, he suddenly stretched out his hand and held Gu Lan's arm tightly: "No, Lan'er, I was wrong, I was really wrong...you..." "Break!

    " After Yun Hao finished speaking, Gu Lan slashed out with a sword, and the collar floating in midair snapped off. And some things that Gu Lan wanted to know were clearly displayed in front of her eyes at this moment. Although some messy pictures disappeared in a flash, she finally figured out why Yunhao became like this !

    It turned out that Yun Hao turned into such a ghost, could it be related to Jiang Qing? Gu Lan shook, a trace of blood seeped from the corner of her mouth.

    But Yun Hao was even worse, he fell to the ground and twitched, his bones cracked, and then a wisp of gray smoke visible to the naked eye drifted out from Ye Huo's nostrils, just appeared to meet it It is a huge fireball.

    It wasn't until the wisp of black smoke was completely burned that Gu Lan collapsed to the ground.

    "Bai Lu, hurry up!" Gu Lan shouted anxiously.

    Bai Lu appeared in response, and then he stuffed a crimson fruit the size of a longan into Ye Huo's mouth very rudely.

    And Gu Lan struggled to stand up again leaning on her sword. She moved to Ye Huo's bedside, quickly tapped a few acupuncture points on his body, and then grabbed his arm to feel his pulse.

    When it was confirmed that the red berry was repairing the meridians and severely damaged viscera in Ye Huo's body, Gu Lan finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Come in quickly, the master has passed out..." Bai Lu shouted with a sharp voice.

    Yin Mulan and the others rushed in, and they were all surprised when they saw Bai Lu beside Gu Lan.

    But when they saw Gu Lan fainted on the ground, and Ye Huo's breath on the bed was slow and fast, and his face was like gold paper, several people panicked, and there was no time to worry about whether it was a bird who spoke just now?

    "That lunatic, that lunatic, did Gu Lan completely kill him? Is he still in Xiao Huo's body?" Ye Jingqi spoke first, he really couldn't bear the oppressive atmosphere now.

    "I don't know, but we have to leave immediately. It's been so long, that Hu Li must have already ordered all the troops, but we are both wounded, how do we go? Where did Jiang Qing die?" Yin Mulan's face was ugly. , with an anxious look on his face.

    "Yeah, it's been such a long time, why hasn't that Hu Li brought anyone here?" Xu Weiming also frowned and said.

    Tian Dajiang is the oldest person among the group of people, and he sees things more comprehensively. Seeing that everyone is out of control, he said: "It's very bad luck for us to rush out in the middle of the night. I don't know how many people are outside. Zombies can't find a safe place for a while, so it's better to stop and stay here for now. Gu Lan might wake up soon." "That's the only way!"

    Yin Mulan nodded and said , and then helped Gu Lan up.

    Tian Dajiang also hurried over to help, helped Gu Lan to the bed, and then several people stood guard at the door, staring at the bright torch in the distance.