"Hey, why can't this door be opened?" Yin Mulan's voice came.

    "Still open the door? Do you want me to tell them that you sent them to kill me?" Yun Hao approached Gu Lan, took a deep breath of Gu Lan's scent, and then said with a smile.

    With a wave of Gu Lan's hand, the barrier at the door disappeared, and the next moment, Yin Mulan pushed the door open and entered.

    Seeing Ye Huo standing next to Gu Lan, she was taken aback for a moment, then laughed and said, "Gu Lan, you are really good, Ye Huo can walk on the ground now!" "Let's go." Gu

    Lan Nodding his head, he stretched out his hand to hold Ye Huo's arm, as if supporting him. But only she and Yunhao knew that she was afraid that he would make a sudden move and harm others.

    "Thank you, Gu Lan, sister."

    "Ye Huo" said with a smile, and then leaned towards Gu Lan, looking as if his body was weak and needed help.

    "Let me carry him, I am strong." Ye Jingqi walked over.

    "No, your arm is still hurt. Xiaohan, go get a car." Gu Lan said lightly.

    "Okay." Xie Yuhan agreed, and ran down quickly.

    "Let's go downstairs and wait." Gu Lan said, then helped Ye Huo and left first.

    When passing by Tian Dajiang and Xu Weiming, Gu Lan suddenly said: "Xu Weiming, where is your cub?"

    Xu Weiming was slightly taken aback, and then whispered: "Dead."

    Gu Lan nodded, as if she understood something, Then she reached out and handed over the gun that she had confiscated earlier: "Take care of it first, as for the tiger, you will have another one, trust me!"

    "Thank you!" Xu Weiming accepted the weapon that Gu Lan handed over with a grateful face. It seemed that with this weapon, Huzi's death made him feel better, and his expression no longer showed any trace of sadness.

    "Let's go." Gu Lan walked down first, Xu Weiming followed and helped Ye Huo.

    Several people walked quietly, but Ye Huo coughed from time to time, which attracted many people to come out to check, but no one was too busy.

    In the distance, it was noisy, it seemed that many people were gathering, and torches were lit everywhere. It seems that He Ming's death drove Hu Li completely crazy, and she no longer cared about the zombies outside the school.

    Looking at those people, Gu Lan frowned tightly, she was a little worried, Yun Hao is a lunatic, if he insists on preventing her from leaving here, many people will definitely die!

    "Sister Gu Lan, who is that Xiaohan? He looks like someone with a speed ability." Ye Jingqi asked from the side, and he could see that Gu Lan still trusted that person.

    "I met on the road, and said we were going to N City, so we went together." Gu Lan replied casually, and then looked in the direction where Xiao Han was leaving. Bai Lu is also over there, what is she doing?

    "Where's Jiang Qing? Why didn't you see Jiang Qing?" Yin Mulan asked, staring at Gu Lan gossipingly.

    Mentioning Jiang Qing, Gu Lan could feel Yun Hao's body stiffen slightly. It seems that the last fight between him and Jiang Qing left him with a deep memory!

    "He will come soon." Gu Lan replied with a smile. Sure enough, as soon as she finished answering, Yun Hao's body became even more stiff.

    "Then don't we have to wait for him here?" Yun Hao asked.

    "She knows how to find me, and she will come soon." Gu Lan said with a smile.

    "Ye Huo, you are now a sick patient. Your first priority is to heal your injuries. Why do you care so much? Just follow Gu Lan. Did you kill that pervert last time?" Yin Mulan said with a smile , with a determined face.

    "No, but it's half dead." Gu Lan replied, and then glanced at Ye Huo.

    "Then I don't worry about it. During these days, I haven't even slept at all. Is that young man reliable? Why don't you come? If you don't come, it will be a bit difficult for us to leave. The one I made The background program has a set time, and the monitoring program here will be powered off after a while, let's take the opportunity to rush out, I know there is a secret passage!" Yin Mulan kept looking at the direction Xiaohan left while talking .

    But she was not disappointed, and soon, a small truck rushed over.

    "Let's go." Gu Lan supported Ye Huo, trying to get him into the back of the truck.

    "He's seriously injured, won't he sit in front?" Yin Mulan asked curiously.

    "Just sit in the back." Gu Lan didn't explain, but flipped onto the truck neatly by herself, and with a wave of her hand, Ye Huo was lifted up without asking anyone to help.

    Yin Mulan gave Gu Lan a strange look, but immediately said: "Go, they are coming!"

    Everyone saw it, and the torches in the distance began to move towards this side.

    The others also got into the car quickly, but because there might be a fight ahead, all of them focused their attention on the outside, and no one paid any attention to Gu Lan and Ye Huo inside the car.

    "You can't go..." Ye Huo said in a low voice, he leaned half on Gu Lan's shoulder, giving the impression that he was drowsy.

    "Try it before we talk. It's a big deal, we all die together..." Gu Lan whispered, with a sneer in the corner of her mouth.

    "Are you willing to let all these people die?" Ye Huo smiled, as if everything was under control.

    "Master, what to do, what to do, how did Yun Hao get into Ye Huo's body! What should we do? We can do it right now, but the feeling for others is that we killed Ye Huo..." Chaos In Shi Nei, Bai Lu was nagging there.

    Gu Lan ignored it, she was also thinking about what to do? This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, because Ye Huo was seriously injured, Yunhao couldn't show Ye Huo's original strength at all, and he didn't know what happened, the distraction seemed to dissipate at any time, and he was still possessing On Ye Huo's seriously injured body!

    What's going on here?

    "Master, let's do it! What are you hesitating about? How did other people think of you? When did you ever care? The most important thing is to quickly deal with the biggest threat to you! Otherwise, Yunhao will run away again this time. It will be even more difficult to kill him again, if he strikes again, we will be hard to guard against!" Bai Lu urged on the side.

    Gu Lan still ignored it, she could do it now, but she always felt that it was as easy as someone put a piece of fat to your mouth! Yun Hao had a meticulous mind and was even more insidious and cunning. It was impossible for him to do such a thing.

    What is it for?