Seeing Gu Lan for the first time, Hu Li narrowed her eyes slightly. This is a girl who made her feel in danger. Not only is she beautiful, but she is also damn young, her skin is so tender that water can be squeezed out Yes, it's still so clean!

    But it was just a glance, and Hu Li's smile that had been stiff for a moment before hung on her face again without any flaws, and then continued to stare at the car door with beautiful eyes. In her opinion, this girl is probably a survivor that He Ming went out to save this time. Now that He Ming is in high spirits, she doesn't want to give this little vixen a face. After a few days, she has plenty of ways to deal with her!

    It's just that the smile on Hu Li's face didn't last long, because the next one to jump off was Ye Jingqi, and then Xie Yuhan.

    "Where's Brother Ming? Where's He Ming?" Hu Li said sharply, and subconsciously she took out a gun that He Ming gave her for self-defense, and pointed it at Gu Lan. It seemed that in the next moment, she would kill Gu Lan with a single shot.

    Gu Lan didn't make a sound, Ye Jingqi said with a smile: "Brother Ming and the others are still behind, this time the harvest is good." "

    Really? Is Brother Ming okay?" Hu Li stared at Ye Jingqi and the others suspiciously. She has never seen that girl and the boy who drove the car just now, but she has a little impression of this fat man, because He Ming is very interested in the girl who came into the base with this fat man. The end of the world has come, her husband is really rotten, vixen come one after another!

    "Our brother Ming is so wise and powerful, and he even brought a heavy machine gun, what can we do?" Ye Jingqi laughed a little unnaturally. Because Gu Lan was standing beside him, her calm and composed appearance was very dazzling, she was not at all scared like other little girls, which would arouse others' suspicion!

    Now that Gu Lan has killed He Ming and Hu Li's younger brother Hu Zhong, in Ye Jingqi's view, it is impossible for them to leave the base quietly. That woman Hu Li is very difficult to deal with. He Ming trusted her to stay at the base because she seemed to have some credentials?

    According to Ye Jingqi's intention, he should go to the teaching building inside first, join Yin Mulan and the others, and then take the opportunity to slip away. There are many hot weapons at the gate, and once a fight starts, it will be very difficult. Adverse.

    "What are you all doing here? Don't get in Brother Ming's way, get out quickly." Hu Li seemed to believe Ye Jingqi's words, she waved her hand impatiently, like chasing flies away, but the weapon in her hand was always gone. Take it back.

    "Oh, okay, Sister Li, let's drive the car in right away." Ye Jing nodded, quickly grabbed Xie Yuhan, and told him to drive.

    "You don't have to worry about supplies, get out." Hu Libai glanced at Ye Jingqi, waved her hand, and someone trotted out behind her.

    Ye Jingqi's expression changed, but immediately, he stepped back, grabbed Xie Yuhan, and signaled Gu Lan and the others to follow him quickly.

    Because, once the cargo box at the back of the truck is opened, the matter will be exposed immediately. There are not any supplies in the truck, but a dozen or so captives. Ye Jingqi naturally knew what those people's mouths were like, and at this moment, he felt a little regretful, as if he shouldn't have saved those people...

    But maybe He Ming wasn't there, Hu Li was very careful, and there was only one person who called out. It's a relative of hers, a confidant. After getting Hu Li's order, the man drove the truck to the warehouse where the supplies were stored, and did not check on the spot.

    This gave Ye Jingqi and the others a buffer time, and they escaped from the crowd smoothly and entered one of the teaching buildings.

    Ye Jingqi and the others lived in the building on the left closest to the wall because they were not counted as core personnel.

    Most of the people living in this building are old, weak, sick and disabled people with low combat effectiveness. Those who can walk either go to cultivate farmland in exchange for food; Hope to get a little handout. Most of the remaining people were also wrapped in clothes and huddled in the corner, motionless, hoping to survive for a while, maybe they could wait for rescue.

    The whole building was lifeless, no one moved around at all, which was convenient for Ye Jingqi and the others.

    They walked all the way to the innermost classroom on the fourth floor, but they didn't meet a single person.

    At this time, the sky was almost completely dark, the wind was blowing, the corridor was cold and gloomy, and there was a draft from time to time.

    "It's really cold, isn't it going to snow today?" Ye Jingqi sighed and rubbed his hands together, then covered his ears with one hand, and took out a bunch of keys from his pocket with the other hand, and opened the door. Looking at the door in front of you.

    "Where are they?" Gu Lan frowned slightly. Ye Huo was vigilant, Yin Mulan was cautious, it was already at the door, and no one made a sound. At this moment, Bai Lu was not by her side, and her consciousness could not be released, so she knew nothing about the situation inside the door. But even if there is only Ye Huo alone, shouldn't it be like this?

    "Sister Gu Lan, you don't know. In order to get some medicine for Xiao Huo, Sister Mulan is here to make a monitoring system for them. Xu Weiming and Uncle Tian are also there to help. Now only Xiao Huo is left in this house. I went out today to get some food for everyone, but I was wounded and taken prisoner by that Hu Zhong who killed a thousand knives." Ye Jingqi explained angrily.

    As soon as the door was opened, a smell of disinfectant came to the face. And at the place closest to the corner, on a bed where a row of tables were put together, there was indeed a person lying there. His breathing was unstable, and he seemed to be seriously injured.

    "Yes, Xiao, is Xiao Qi back?" Ye Huo's voice came.

    "Lie down and don't move! Xiao Qi, you have guessed it right. Look who's back! It's Gu Lan!" Ye Jingqi ran over and said excitedly.

    "I heard, just now, I thought it was an illusion..." Ye Huo said weakly, and sat up with Ye Jingqi's support.

    Gu Lan stood still beside the bed, reaching out to hold Ye Huo's pulse.

    Judging by the naked eye, Ye Huo doesn't seem to have any external injuries, but his weakness is real. Gu Lan's medical skills are average, but she can't help her just to diagnose the pulse of an ordinary person.

    "Such a serious internal injury... What did you encounter?" Gu Lan frowned and said with a solemn expression, then retracted her hands without any trace, and took two steps back.

    "Sister Gu Lan, this n city is very weird...cough cough..." Before Ye Huo could say a word, he began to cough violently.

    "Don't talk about it now, let's talk about it later." Gu Lan reached out to stop him, and then turned to look in the direction of the door.

    "Then I'll go and guard first." Xie Yuhan knew what Gu Lan meant, turned around and was about to leave.

    "Sister Gu Lan, I'm also going out to guard. Sister Mulan has finished the monitoring system of this building. I guess she, Brother Xu, and Uncle Tian already know you're coming. It's almost time for them to get off work. At this time It should be rushing back. It's just that our time is running out, that Hu Li will soon know what happened to He Ming." Ye Jingqi looked worried.

    "It's okay." Gu Lan said lightly.

    "That's good, let's go out and guard first, and you can rest assured to treat Xiaohuo's wounds." With Gu Lan's words, Ye Jingqi became more confident. Although he was still a little worried, he didn't hesitate anymore.

    After they went out, Gu Lan breathed a sigh of relief, but the next moment, she made a sudden move, pointing the long sword at Ye Huo's neck...