Then he grabbed the young man with one claw, and threw him on the top of the nearby gun tower. The whole movement was extremely fast.

    "Hey, were you dazzled just now? Why does it feel like something is flying over Zhou Xi's side?" said a strong man with a telescope on the truck outside the supermarket.

    But, when he looked over there again, he couldn't see anything. However, he was extremely cautious, and immediately took out the walkie-talkie at his waist and asked, "Zhou Xi, when Zhou Xi heard the reply, is there anything unusual on your side?"

    Staring at the walkie-talkie at her feet, Gu Lan frowned slightly, then turned her head and glared fiercely at Bai Lu, who had long since become the size of a palm. It's just that Bai Lu looked at her pitifully, with an innocent face.

    "Go." Gu Lan said coldly, and then left quickly.

    On the other side, the strong man who couldn't reply all the time, his face turned extremely ugly in an instant, and he suddenly said fiercely: "Zhou Xi, if you do something again, you will lose your eldest sister's innocence if you go back this time! Call me back!"

    However, no matter how much he threatened, no one responded to him. Just as he was about to notify the boss inside that something had happened, the man turned around, only to see a girl in black tight-fitting sportswear appear behind him at some unknown time.     The weather is very cold today, and the big man who is as strong as an ox is wrapped up like a bear, and this girl is not wearing thin clothes, nor is her hands and feet rotten like those survivors who are not warmly dressed. She also looks very beautiful and cute, but her face is cold, as if she has no trace of popularity.     The big man's heart skipped a beat, no matter whether it was in the team or in the group of prisoners, it is impossible to have such a woman! Without saying a word, he touched the dick on his waist, but the moment he moved, the girl raised her mouth, and the next moment, he flew out, and the moment he landed on the top of the big card, he saw , Another brother who just went to deal with the zombies has already been lying on the roof of the car, watching life or death...     Gu Lan is here to find someone, so he is careful in his actions. It was a worry for their lives, and she also found a place for them, and she didn't just let them lie on the street where zombies might wander over at any time.     As for the small pickup truck equipped with a heavy machine gun, the moment Gu Lan turned around, she frowned slightly after thinking about it, then waved it away. The weak prey on the strong, and capable people have always climbed up by stepping on other people's bones. It has been like this since ancient times, and she has no psychological burden on robbing other people's things. Because she has already decided, if that fat man is not Ye Jingqi, she will compensate some of their crystal cores, if they really dare to do something to Ye Jingqi and others, then she will not keep everything here today.

    Without the guard at the door, Gu Lan entered the supermarket with ease. The power inside had been cut off a long time ago, and it was so pitch black that you could only occasionally see the bright places where the flashlight flashed. Gu Lan wanted to hide, so it was naturally very simple.

    And it didn't take long for her to find the fat man Bai Lu was talking about.

    When she saw the fat man's face, Gu Lan pursed her lips, because the fat man who looked obviously thinner by two circles, who else could it be if it wasn't Ye Jingqi? But he seems to be miserable now, not to mention his nose is bruised and his face is swollen, his right hand is still hanging limply and unnaturally like a broken bone, and he is tied up with more than a dozen men and women.

    These people were tied together with a rope like being skewered, and there were people guarding the side. From time to time, the guard with the gun would kick this one and slap that one.     "It's your luck to pick you. Don't think that the old man's base raises all kinds of waste! You better pray that there will be no mistakes in this operation. You may be able to follow us back to the base safely. If something happens If something goes wrong, you all run away with me. Whether you can run away depends on your own ability! Ahaha..." The man with the gun laughed in a low voice, but his eyes He was full of disdain and cruelty, and stepped on a woman's leg in an instant.     He is a person with supernatural powers, and with this kick, the weak woman's legs will definitely be broken. But no one dared to make a sound, and no one dared to dodge, everyone was watching numbly, only Ye Jingqi suddenly jumped up, and then yanked a rope with his left hand, several people were immediately pulled To his side, including the woman.     The man lost his footing, turned his head and stared at Ye Jingqi viciously, and took out a dagger from his waist in his hand. He smiled and said, "Fatty man, you dare not repent, you dare to fight against me!" Let me tell you, when I go back this time, even if that sister of yours is talented, I will definitely have sex with her! Don’t think that I don’t know about your little abacus, go back and kill them one by one, don’t try to fool my brother-in-law! "As he spoke, he raised the dagger in his hand, as if he wanted to stab Ye Jingqi in the face fiercely.

    Just suddenly, he seemed to be grabbed by a strong arm, and he couldn't move his hand no matter what! And the whole person also suddenly stepped backwards, as if someone was tugging on his collar. Immediately, the man yelled loudly without thinking about anything: "Ah, help, brother-in-law, help me! Brother-in-law..."

    The voice stopped abruptly.

    The sudden change made the people who were carrying supplies in an orderly manner suddenly become a little confused, and a dozen men rushed over.

    However, when they ran to these captives, apart from the fact that they lowered their heads and trembled in fear, was there anything unusual? It's just that the person who spoke just now has disappeared.

    "Tell me, what happened just now?" A 37-year-old bald man walked over and stared at the group of prisoners fiercely.

    What happened just now happened too fast and too weird, no one saw it clearly at all, except Ye Jingqi who seemed to be thinking, no one dared to look up at all, let alone speak out.

    "Discount all the legs and feet of these people! Tell the brothers, withdraw immediately!" The bald man was a ruthless character, and he was very decisive. He didn't scatter his hands to find someone at all, but gave the order directly, then turned his head and went to the supermarket first Exit and go.

    The next moment, as if to confirm Ye Jingqi's thoughts, Gu Lan's crisp voice sounded: "Murting compatriots, the evidence is convincing, where do you want to go?"

Someone always wants to kill me [End Times]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें