The people entrenched in this hotel, those who came down, including the boss, are five people in total. As soon as we met each other, two people were injured one after another. Those people had lost the courage to fight again. In addition, there would be zombies rushing up immediately. These people were as anxious as ants on a hot pot at this moment.

    But there are zombies below, and a female demon who chopped off the boss's arm with a single sword above. They don't know where to go?

    As for rushing in by finding a random floor or something, they don't even have the ability to do so! It's late at night, and they haven't cleaned up the hotel completely. Except for the top few floors that are clean, they just blocked the safety exits on each floor, and then planned to clean up slowly layer by layer. go down. It's just that recently, they haven't been short of supplies, so they haven't done anything.

    "Why are you still standing there, why don't you run away! Just teach these people a lesson, and they don't need to get their hands dirty, anyway, they won't live long!" Bai Lu's voice sounded again.     Xiaohan pursed his lips, and without saying a word, he also activated his supernatural power, and immediately passed through the middle of those people. Yes, he really thought too much just now. Although Gu Lan is indifferent to others, she is also cold outside and hot inside. Otherwise, she would not have agreed to follow her to City H, and saved him many times along the way.     As for these people, before he thought that their crime of using living people to lure zombies was unforgivable, but just now he started to sympathize with them? What a woman!     "Boss, boss, what should we do..." one of the men asked. However, before he finished speaking, he suddenly grabbed his shoulders, and then staggered towards those people.     At this time, those few people saw that there seemed to be something dark on that person's shoulder?     When the man got closer, these people could see clearly that the ones biting the man's shoulder were those mutant rats wandering outside the hotel! They met once, when a team of dozens of people met each other, more than 20 people died.

    "Run!" No one would rescue their former partner at all, and they all ran upstairs as if they had made a deal. From their point of view, although Gu Lan is also scary, compared to the inhuman zombies and those mutant rats, Gu Lan might still be able to escape by luck! After all, they are just a little talkative, Gu Lan and the others don't know their real plan!     Speaking of which, these people are really naive! They didn't know, because of the existence of Xiao Han and Bai Lu, Gu Lan knew about these people's evil deeds early on, and it was Gu Lan's decision to remove the barrier at the entrance of the hotel... the twenty-ninth floor     .     This is the highest floor of this hotel, and this floor is basically all high-end suites. But now, many obstacles have been artificially set up on this floor, and the emergency lights in the passage are actually on. However, thick sheets were hung on all the windows.     Gu Lan held the long sword and walked slowly in the corridors that only allow one person to pass. The air here is very smelly, stench and all kinds of foul smells are intertwined, making it almost impossible to breathe. She wrinkled her nose in disgust, and then sealed her sense of smell.     Without too much delay, she went straight to the room where the prisoners were held that Bai Lu said.     With a "bang", Gu Lan kicked open the door.     This is a large suite, and the adjustable lights inside are basically kept at the dimmest level. In the living room of the suite, there are at least thirty people with their hands and feet bound sitting on their knees. There were four or five men chatting on the sofa on one side, carrying weapons such as sticks and watermelon knives.     The door of the room was kicked open suddenly, scaring these people quite a lot. Before they could see clearly what was going on, they were grabbed by Gu Lan in the air, grabbed them together, and threw them all outside the door.     In the last days, people who are still alive know that they must not scream at any time, so the group of detainees looked at Gu Lan with terrified eyes, but no one made a sound.     There are old and young people in this group, and there are about a dozen men among them. After seeing clearly that Gu Lan was only alone, they all lowered their heads in fear, not daring to raise their heads to meet Gu Lan's gaze.

    After walking around this group of people and finding nothing unusual, Gu Lan said in a cold voice, "After dawn, you can escape for your life." After

    speaking, Gu Lan planned to leave.

    "Wait, you, benefactor, what's your name?" one of the men raised his voice.

    At this time, those people basically raised their heads, looking at Gu Lan with gratitude in their eyes.

    "There are mutated rats and zombies outside, and your detainees are still at large. You'd better close the door." Gu Lan said coldly, without answering the man's words, not even turning her head.

    "Are you Gu Lan?" Suddenly the man said again.

    Gu Lan frowned slightly, she stopped and turned to look at that person.

    "It's like this. A few days ago we met a few people. They were four men and a woman. They were asking about the path across City N. Because we are locals in City N, we chatted for a while and heard them mention a The girl named Gu Lan, they showed me the photo, it should be you, right? They said, Gu Lan will definitely come over, and they also left me their hiding address..." The man said in a babble with.

    Gu Lan knew in her heart that Yin Mulan and the others were not strong enough to pass through N City safely.

    If Yin Mulan still had a computer in her hand, maybe they could really go there, but Mulan's computer had been trampled on purpose by her, and they had been busy avoiding Yunhao's pursuit since then, so they probably didn't have a chance to get a computer or something of. About 80% of what this person said is true.

    "You, come with me." Gu Lan said lightly.

    "But, they are all from our village. I'm leaving with you. What about them?" The man stammered, looking at Gu Lan expectantly.