"I don't know how to drive." Gu Lan said with a smile on the corner of her mouth, then walked around Xiaohan and walked slowly towards Uncle Qi.

    It's over, sister Gu Lan can't run away! Xiao Han's face turned pale all of a sudden, but he immediately stretched out his hand to pull Gu Lan. Now that things have happened, he can only do his best to protect Sister Gu Lan for a while, maybe Brother Jiang Qing will come over after a while.

    It's just that as soon as he moved, those supernatural beings and mutants who had been ordered by the seventh uncle also moved, and immediately two of the seventh uncle's confidantes rushed towards him, and the others surrounded Gu Lan with smiles on their faces.     Few people have really seen Gu Lan's methods. Those elders feel that Uncle Qi is a little too cautious, and he would dispatch so many people to deal with such two people. But this time Uncle Qi promised that everyone would give five mutated zombie crystal cores, and for Gu Lan, there would be twenty mutated zombie crystal cores, so those big men were laughing and joking, but none of them softened their hearts.     "Bang bang bang..." There was a series of teeth-stinging crashes, followed by the men who rushed to Gu Lan's side first, and four or five people fell down with a plop.     No one saw how Gu Lan did it?     Although it felt a bit evil, but due to the large number of people, some people still rushed over without hesitation.     This time, someone saw it clearly, and saw that Gu Lan just stood there and flung out a palm softly and lightly. Before those people could touch her, they were all sent flying. Not only that, those who fell to the ground seemed to be As if they couldn't move anymore, they hugged their arms or legs and kept screaming.     It was as if those people were deliberately cooperating with Gu Lan! Uncle Qi narrowed his eyes slightly, put his hand into his waist, touched the pistol/gun at his waist, and settled down a little, no matter how powerful the supernatural being is, no one at this stage can hide from it After being shot, you still have to die if you get a bullet! But thinking that her ability would be useful, Uncle Qi didn't act immediately.     Immediately afterwards, the third group of people fell to the ground again with a thud, clearing a large area around Gu Lan. With these three shots, Gu Lan has already knocked down more than twenty people.     Xiao Han, who has been restrained, is squinting his eyes and staring at Gu Lan in disbelief. There is no way, his ability has no attack bonus. Although he has been practicing martial arts with the boss after the end of the world, but sometimes The days are still short, and it's okay to deal with ordinary people and ordinary zombies. When facing these supernatural beings, they can only end up being beaten black and blue.

    Gu Lan still stood there calmly. Seeing that no one was rushing up, she smiled slightly, and continued to walk in the direction of Uncle Qi with that slow but breathless pace.

    As soon as she moved, the men surrounding her immediately retreated, but they still surrounded her. Many people looked at Uncle Qi, and it seemed to them that the unscathed capture seemed a little impossible.     "Catch her, if she wants to live, give a hundred crystal nuclei of mutated zombies!" Uncle Qi gritted his teeth and said viciously, this was already all his belongings. But changing to a space ability is still worth it!     Those supernatural beings who were still standing looked at each other, and rushed forward with a roar. A hundred crystal nuclei of mutated zombies are quite a fortune. few.     "I'm curious, at the beginning, how much crystal nucleus am I worth?" Gu Lan said coldly, and then continued to walk towards Uncle Qi. This time, she didn't hold back any more. She kicked the two speed mutants who rushed up first, and she gave a slap to the two power mutants. As for the ones in the distance, they were still preparing. People with supernatural powers, she sneered and disappeared in place suddenly.     When someone saw her again, she was already standing in front of Seventh Uncle, while the few people who hadn't even had time to cast their supernatural powers were lying on the ground unknown, their faces were all black and their bodies were twitching.     "Lightning ability? I just saw lightning..." Someone exclaimed.     Is this her true strength? It actually combines the rarest two abilities in one! Seventh Uncle's hand holding the gun trembled a little, and then he did not hesitate any longer, and directly struck. Such a person is out of his control, and if he has already offended him, it will inevitably end in death.     Gu Lan just tilted his head slightly, dodging the bullet, and before Uncle Qi could react, he grabbed his wrist and directly grabbed the weapon in his hand.     "What do you want?" Uncle Seven took a step back and stared at Gu Lan with an ugly expression. He knew that this time he was completely defeated and provoked someone who shouldn't be provoked. Although nearly a hundred of the people he brought were still standing, but he knew that those people had no power to fight at all, so he probably didn't have the guts to make another move.

    "It seems that I should ask you this, what do you want to arrest me with such a big fanfare?" Gu Lan said coldly. Then she suddenly turned her head and stared at Xiaohan: "Come here."

    The men who were still holding Xiaohan immediately let go, and then took a few steps back, staring at Gu Lan vigilantly.

    At this time, almost everyone understood why Uncle Qi dispatched so many people, but no matter how many people there are, it is not enough to be seen in front of the lightning-type superpowers. They want to make money, but they cherish their own lives more , Knowing that they might lose their lives, no one rushed up without any scruples.

    Xiaohan rushed over in a bit of a stumble, and then stared at Gu Lan with sparkling eyes. It turned out to be a thunder-type ability, and Gu Lan's hole card turned out to be a thunder-type ability, plus the space ability, who can compete with her in this apocalyptic world!

    Uncle Qi didn't answer Gu Lan's words, and he couldn't answer them. He had already put down the cruel words just now, and Gu Lan probably wouldn't believe what he said now, because his fate was already doomed.