"It's a nice place that I hope you'll like."

My jaw abruptly gave way and my jaw dropped, leaving me to stare at the restaurant we were supposedly meant to be eating at. Momo, grin adorning her lips, motioned for me to come in.

"Come on, the foods great here!" she smiled, taking a step towards it. I gave a hesitant look.

This, afterall, had to be the most pristine and expensive resteraunt this city had to offer. It felt... almost wrong if my uncultured and poor ass were to step inside.

A hand gently grabbing my hand jolted me out of my thoughts as my legs started moving in the direction I was being dragged. Eyes snapping to the front, we entered the building, the velvet red carpet underneath as a shining chandelier hung overhead.

"Momo..!" I hissed, but the girl seemed to be in her own world as she marched us both up to the reception, with a lady wearing the most fakest smile I've ever seen. She smiled kindly at Momo, but then looked shocked as she glanced at me.

"Ah, Karen, a table for two, if you'd please." she ordered, glancing at me as she gave a reassuring smile. It didn't reassure me at all. I wore a hoodie and jeans to a place that looked like kings could dine at.

"Uhm, Ms. Momo, surely you don't mean to-"

"Did I stutter? A table for two." she spoke kindly, but there was a sense of anger and aggitation as she eyed the lady. She flinched and walked around the counter, eyes downcast.

"Of course, ma'am. Right this way." She said in defeat. Not once did Momo let go of my hand as we strode towards a secluded table, the chairs a royal purple and the table a white marble. The greenette pushed my chair in before striding over to her. I thanked her and looked around, inwardly marveling at the place.

"Now, I know this isn't really your style," she rubbed her neck, holding a menu in her other hand, "but I hope you can enjoy yourself. I promise the food is better than it looks." I gave a weak smile, settling my hands in my lap.

"It's not that, entirely," I pointed to my hoodie, "I just wish I dressed better. I look like I've just come from the side of the street." I frowned, leaning an elbow on the table. This seemed to stir concern within the girl, whose eyes widened as she flailed her hands.

"What do you mean? You look wonderful! And so comfortable! I'm honestly jealous..." she chuckled, calming herself down as she smiled, a red tint on her cheeks. I found myself blushing as well, as well as confused.

"How though? You look incredible and so great. I look..." I trailed off, giving a knowing frown. She shook her head, tussling green locks of curls.

"Well, while it does look smart, it's rather uncomfortable. I'd much rather wear a sweater or something." she breathed a laugh, looking at me with a small smile. I tilted my head, leaning more on the table.

"Well, why don't you? I mean, the tux looks handsome on you and so professional, but it's nice to wear something you prefer." she squeaked from the compliment, but calmed after shrugging.

"W-Well, I have to look strong. As I am a higher up, I have to make other gangs aware of my status." she then let out a sigh, as then a small chuckle. "It's also because Mina wants me to, as if it shows our 'superiority'." I hummed before giving a smile.

"Well, how about we all have a movie night or something? Then, you get to wear something more comfortable, Momo." I smiled, which mirrors the girl own.

"I... that sounds great!" she stuttered, glancing nervously from the menu to me. I gave a thoughtful nod and grinned, which I couldn't deny if I wanted to.

"Whatcha thinking?" I ask softly, watching forest green orbs lingering on mine for a moment. She snapped out of it and glanced down at her steak, sprinkled in herbs and light spices. She seemed embarrassed to have been caught.

"I-I just... a-admiring the view?" It sounded like a question, as if she's never used the words in her life. I snickered, giving a laugh.

"Let me guess, someone taught you a pick up lines?" I giggled, watching as her face flushed a red.

"N-No! M-Maybe. Yes..." she sighed, giving a nervous chuckle. "Sana tried to give me tips, I don't think I'm cut out for flirting..." she mumbled, pretty much to herself. Giving a smile, I crossed my arms on the table and grinned, putting my forkful of lamb on my plate for the moment.

"What do you mean? You're cute enough to get away with it."

"UWAH! Y/N, THAT'S SO FORWARD!"

"What? I'm not wrong."