In the last life, she planned to give him the Chaos Stone, but he was too anxious... But in this life, she will never give him the Chaos Stone. Because, compared to giving it to him, maybe putting the Chaos Stone on the man in front of her would make her feel more comfortable and at ease.

    "I know, if I see him again, I will definitely kill him!" Jiang Qing nodded and said murderously. It was as if the thing that he had been beaten into the air had never happened before.

    "Well, next, we will retreat here for a while." Gu Lan said with a smile.

    Jiang Qing nodded, and had no doubts about what Gu Lan said.

    "Last time, where is the thing you took away?" Gu Lan asked, and then took out a piece of jade slip, implying that it was this thing.

    Jiang Qing thought for a while, then took out a jade slip from his pocket and handed it to Gu Lan.

    Putting the jade slips on her forehead, and after carefully reading the contents inside, Gu Lan smiled slightly. As expected, Jiang Qing knew the quality of things, so he took them casually. One piece, and a very advanced exercise was taken away.

    This is a technique that specializes in cultivating spiritual consciousness, and it is called Zhushen stab. According to the people here, it is a technique that specializes in spiritual attacks.

    Handing the jade slips to Jiang Qing, Gu Lan said: "From now on, you have to practice as I said. The object of practice is her." Seeing that

    Gu Lan pointed to Mo Xin in the prison, Jiang Qing nodded...

    Time passed by in a blink of an eye, and seven days passed in the blink of an eye.

    In the past few days, Jiang Qing has been practicing Zhushen stab according to her teaching method. After Gu Lan recovered from her injury three days ago, she has been absorbing crystal nuclei and rushing to the realm.

    The current concentration of aura in the Chaos Stone is good, and there are quite a lot of crystal nuclei in her hands. Her cultivation level has been steadily rising, and in just three days, she has already reached the peak of the fifth level of Qi refining.

    Her state of mind is still there, and because the inner demon has a physical body, it can be said that there is no bottleneck in her current practice. If she was given more time, it would be possible to rush to Foundation Establishment in one go. Just thinking of that person's means, Gu Lan still planned to go out and deal with him as soon as possible.

    And for seven days in a row, he was stabbed and whipped by the God of Punishment, and now Mo Xin is like a pile of mud spread on the ground, looking silent, as if he is dead... "I'll go out first

    , Come out again when I greet you." Before leaving the Chaos Stone, Gu Lan explained to Jiang Qing with a serious face.

    Jiang Qing seemed a little reluctant, but he nodded anyway.

    Dodging away from the Chaos Stone, Gu Lan covered herself with a water shield the first time she went out.

    Looking at the corpses of zombies all over the place, that person is not there.

    But Gu Lan didn't relax at all, and she didn't deliberately search for that person's traces. After all, seven days had passed, and she didn't have that much ability to find him.

    It's just not right, she just took the opportunity to leave here. As for that person, he will definitely appear again.

    It's just that she hasn't figured out that the next step is to join Ye Huo and the others? Or find a random place to nest, while beating zombies to collect crystal nuclei, while cultivating, Bai Lu's warning sound sounded.

    Almost at the same time, that person's familiar voice also sounded: "Junior Sister, long time no see..."

    Gu Lan's face changed and she turned her head to look. Then her face instantly became uglier.

    Because, the man pushed Yin Mulan and was walking towards this side. There was a confident smile on his face, as if he had already firmly believed that he would win.

    "Gu Lan, hurry up and leave us alone!" Yin Mulan roared with a pale face. Although she was curious that Gu Lan would appear here out of thin air. But now is not the time to talk about this matter.

    "This man is a pervert. He tortured Xiao Huo and the others so badly... Gu Lan, hurry up!" Seeing Gu Lan standing still, Yin Mulan yelled again.

    Gu Lan pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes slightly. She had thought about the possibility that this person would go to Yin Mulan and the others, but now that she saw it with her own eyes, she still felt a little uncomfortable.

    "Junior Sister, you should know what I mean by doing this, right? If you cooperate with me, you, a good sister, may suffer less suffering, and your other companions can also be saved. Master once said that although you are cold-tempered, you have a compassionate heart. I haven't seen it all the time, but now I believe it a little bit." The man smiled slightly, but suddenly raised his hand, and the next moment, Yin Mulan screamed out, and a very bright line appeared on the left side of her face. The long bloody cut, now the flesh is rolled up, and the blood is flowing profusely.

    Gu Lan pursed her lips and said nothing, the expression on her face was a little unpredictable.

    "Tsk tsk, is your expression telling me that you don't care about her at all? Are you provoking me and want me to kill her?" The man chuckled and raised his hand again... "Enough! Let them go

    , This is a grievance between us. Don't you think it's an insult to a mortal like this?" Gu Lan said coldly. In fact, after she finished speaking, she knew that she was wrong, which almost proved to be impossible for her to watch him kill Yin Mulan and others.

    But if he doesn't say anything, he will really do it!

    "Let me just say, they don't tell you where you are, so you should care about them." The man smiled, pushed Yin Mulan aside, and then slowly walked towards Gu Lan.

    "Good boy, you know that if you move, they won't survive, right?" The man stood still in front of Gu Lan, said with a smile, then stretched out his hand, and gently stroked the broken hair on Gu Lan's forehead go.

    "Yunhao, let them go." Gu Lan didn't hide, but her expression turned extremely ugly.

    If it was said that Jiang Qing's touching her head made her feel like a deer bumped and made her feel uncomfortable; but this person touching her head made her feel a little disgusted!

    "Okay, hand over the Chaos Stone, and I'll let them go. And, you know, I've always liked you so much...but you've always been a fairy above the nine heavens, people can only watch from a distance, even if we We have been together for so many years, you have always been honest with me... It's so rare, now you and I have finally switched identities... Don't worry, I won't kill you, on the contrary, I will stay, I'll be with you..." The man said with a smile, and then stretched out his hand to hug Gu Lan.

    Like last time, Gu Lan's mahogany sword struck instantly, and the dazzling sword light forced Yun Hao to leave in a flash. Then the next moment, Gu Lan did not retreat but advanced, and the long sword in his hand stabbed straight at Hao's face again.

    Yun Hao sneered, and when he stretched out his hand to grab the mahogany sword, he suddenly paused.

    Just this pause, Gu Lan's mahogany sword had pierced his neck with a "poof", piercing directly...