Then, he took a few steps back and made a run-up, and with a "bang", he punched a big hole in the cement board of the roof, and then he just got out!

    Then, Yin Mulan and the others saw that Jiang Qing jumped off the roof, stepped on the heads or shoulders of those zombies, rushed out all the way, and then got into a commercial vehicle with the door wide open.

    Seeing those zombies rushing over in an instant and surrounding the commercial vehicle, they couldn't help gasping.

    However, almost the next moment, the commercial vehicle moved. It seemed to swing uncontrollably at the beginning, and then it became more and more smooth. After seeing the zombies on the road, they drove all the way to the laundry room where they hid in this convenience store before.

    "As expected of Brother Jiang, he is the head of a general among thousands of troops!" Yin Mulan said staringly.

    "Let's go." Before they finished sighing, Gu Lan had already opened the small door of the convenience store and rushed out.

    The others naturally followed, and Yin Mulan, who had a sprained foot and was somewhat inconvenient, was carried by Xu Weiming directly. Empress Ye Huo.

    As for the man, no one called him.

    The timing was just right, when Gu Lan and the others rushed to the minibus that was blocking the door, Jiang Qing's car also drove to the vicinity.

    Then, Jiang Qing got out of the car and began to clean up the zombies surrounding him.

    Then, naturally Tian Dajiang came to drive, but Tian Dajiang who was sitting in the driver's seat was stunned. There is no key in this car?

    "Hurry up!" Ye Huo urged after Yin Mulan and Xu Weiming got into the car.

    "I, I can't go... This car has no key..." Tian Dajiang stammered a little bit, he was so pitiful for such a tough guy, he was almost crying.

    "Hold the grass, this car is out of gas!" Ye Jingqi opened the fuel tank outside and took a look, then shouted.

    "Come on! Which one of you is going to light the fire, Jiang Qing seems to have lost the key..." Gu Lan's voice came. In fact, Gu Lan doesn't know how to drive, but she still has basic common sense, so now she can only use this kind of rhetoric to make Jiang Qing happy. Who made this guy so idiotic to find such a car, and then directly push it over with his mental power!

    The others also looked confused, but at this time, the hero Jiang brother was killing zombies outside, so it's not easy for them to ask him where did you lose the key?

    Uncle Tian was replaced, replaced by Ye Jingqi, he groped for a while before pulling out two wires, his hands were shaking so badly, he began to try to start the ignition.

    After trying several times, the car finally started to fire, and Ye Huo, who went down to refuel, also carried a small barrel of gasoline from the fuel dispenser, and refueled the car.

    The car was on the road again amidst everyone's fear, but Jiang Qing hadn't gotten into the car yet, so Gu Lan shouted to go first.

    But thinking of Jiang Qing's skill, everyone was relieved.

    Speeding along the Huancheng Road all the way, in fact, everyone knew in their hearts that because of this accident, it is probably impossible to leave City C tonight.

    Jiang Qing caught up ten minutes later.

    The first one to spot him was naturally Bai Lu, so Gu Lan told Ye Jingqi to slow down. When they saw Jiang Qing rushing up with a limp, everyone showed incredible expressions.

    "My God...Brother Jiang, you can still run so fast like this, I think my world view is about to collapse..." Yin Mulan stared at her sprained foot speechlessly, feeling like a waste.

    "How did you get hurt?" Gu Lan asked while holding Jiang Qing's hand.

    "That man." Jiang Qing replied, and then slowly closed his eyes, as if he was very tired.

    Since having the Chaos Stone, Jiang Qing is almost like a perpetual motion machine. He seldom feels tired, and the energy is endless, and his combat power has doubled several times. Now he looks so tired, which makes his face pale. They were quite pale, and even Gu Lan suspected that if he was a little more tired, the characteristics of zombies would be revealed.

    "Was that man hurt you?" Seeing that Gu Lan's face was sinking like water, Yin Mulan asked proactively.

    Jiang Qing's eyelashes moved, but he didn't reply, as if he was extremely tired.

    "It really was him! I shouldn't have saved him in the first place! The next time I see him again, I will definitely reward him with a bullet. When he was in the car just now, he intentionally injured Brother Jiang." Yin Mulan said angrily , Then he took out his own bullet and started stuffing the green bullet into it.

    Gu Lan didn't make a sound, she was closing her eyes, carefully feeling the feedback from the Chaos Stone.

    After a while, she frowned and opened her eyes. The reason has been found, Jiang Qing was hit hard, and the place where the person hit was exactly where the Chaos Stone was. Jiang Qing himself had no way to move the Chaos Stone, so this also caused the energy in his body to suddenly become disordered after the Chaos Stone shifted. If Jiang Qing hadn't tried his best to catch up, it wouldn't be long before he would be unable to hold on. exploded and died.

    Put the Chaos Stone back in place, and then use my own spiritual power to help him sort out the disordered energy. After all this was done, it was already half an hour later, and Gu Lan's spiritual power was almost exhausted.

    Ye Huo and the others knew that Gu Lan was treating Jiang Qing, but Yin Mulan didn't know, so she wondered why Gu Lan was getting weaker and weaker, while Jiang Qing's complexion was getting better and better?

    But she also knew that this was not a good time to ask, and she could only suppress all the questions in her stomach.

    "It's getting dark, where are we going to sleep tonight?" Seeing that Gu Lan finally relaxed, Yin Mulan asked.

    "Just find a place." Gu Lan said weakly.

    Jiang Qing hesitated to speak, but seeing the weak Gu Lan beside him, he frowned and remained silent.

    Ye Huo was in charge of the rest of the matter, and he found a single-family villa on the side of the road. In fact, there is no room for choice. Most of the houses around here are like this. Occasionally, there will be that kind of tall river view house. There will only be more zombies there.

    After clearing out the zombies in the room, and after everyone settled down, it was completely dark.

    It's just that they didn't intend to rest. Everyone sat in the living room. Even if they didn't have an appetite, they all ate in silence to maintain their best physical strength.

    Too many things happened this day. The two strongest fighters in the team, one was injured and the other was very weak. In addition, Yin Mulan's foot was also sprained. If something unexpected happens this night, then It will be unimaginable...