Because the car hadn't been reinforced, these zombie birds seemed to have found a way to attack, so they kept pecking at the glass on the windows, and then tried to get in.

    And it is impossible for Gu Lan to guard all the windows, even with Jiang Qing's help.

    Especially at Tian Dajiang's place, there are zombie birds constantly harassing, Jiang Qing went there to guard to ensure that no zombie birds can harass Tian Dajiang, but even so, the minibus still drives like a drunk person Same, crooked bumping east and west along the way.

    Yin Mulan was pushed in front of Xu Weiming by Gu Lan, and she kept smoking those zombie birds like a whack-a-mole player.

    "It won't work like this. Find a place to hide quickly. This car won't last long." Gu Lan said coldly.

    The sweat on Tian Dajiang's head was already pouring down like rain. He knew that if he dropped the chain and caused the Zhongba to break down, everyone would have to face these zombie birds. Only Jiang Qing and Jiang Qing would be the only ones who could survive. Gu Lan. And it is impossible for the two of them to take care of so many people.

    At the moment, he used his abilities to the limit, staring at the road ahead, trying to find a place to hide.

    When he saw a gas station at a turning point in front of him, Tian Dajiang's eyes lit up, because there was an automatic car washing place in the gas station, he could drive the minibus into it, and then follow the The staff channel leaves. After escaping this wave of zombie birds, when the time comes to leave, there will be other cars to replace.

    "Found it! Hold on for another two minutes!" Tian Dajiang said happily, then turned the steering wheel and drove there.

    However, Wu Lu happened to be raining all night, and only heard a "poof", the minibus tilted, and it seemed that a tire had blown out!

    This is the time to test your driving skills. Amidst the loud "creaking" noise, the minibus drove crookedly towards the gas station. The two-minute journey seemed like two hours, and everyone's hearts were in their throats. .

    Everyone breathed a sigh of relief when the minibus drove sideways to the washing workshop in the same way as drifting.

    After pressing the door open button, Gu Lan was the first to rush down, because there were still two zombies stuck inside.

    Everyone else got out of the car quickly, and without Gu Lan's protection, a zombie bird finally got in.

    Jiang Qing picked up Tian Dajiang's collar and threw him directly to the car door, while he kicked the zombie bird that got in to the rear of the car.

    There, it was the place where the man was sitting. He had just stood up, and when he saw this, he punched out. It seemed like a light punch, but the power contained in it was huge. Such a big zombie bird was unexpectedly He went straight to Jiang Qing's side again.

    Jiang Qing could have dodged it, but if he did, Xu Weiming, who was supporting Yin Mulan, would definitely not be able to dodge it, so he took the blow forcefully with his own body.

    There was a sound of "click", which seemed to be the sound of bones breaking. The sound made people's teeth ache, and both Xu Weiming and Yin Mulan turned their heads to look at Jiang Qing.

    But Jiang Qing turned around blankly and went to deal with another zombie bird coming from the front of the car.

    Knowing that this was not the time to procrastinate, Xu Weiming supported Yin Mulan to get out of the car at a high speed, and then told Jiang Qing to leave as well.

    Regarding that man's performance, Xu Weiming and Yin Mulan were actually suffocating, because they could see that Jiang Qing did that just now to protect them, and he had no choice, but that man did it on purpose. I want Jiang Qing to make a choice between the dilemmas.

    This is not a person who is conducive to team unity, although he seems to be quite powerful! In an instant, Yin Mulan had made up her mind.

    The zombies in this washing workshop have been cleaned up, but those zombie birds are desperately pecking at the glass, so everyone can only leave quickly and hide in a safer place.

    Jiang Qing followed closely behind Xu Weiming and Yin Mulan, and the man got out of the car the next moment and ran over at a high speed. It's just that the smell of blood on his body is very strong. After running away, those zombie birds became even crazier.     Fortunately, there is a convenience store behind this, and only one side is glass, but there are many shelves here, blocking those glass, setting up some obstacles, and hunting those zombie birds will be much safer than outside. At that moment, Gu Lan directed Ye Jingqi and the others to start moving the shelves.     The place seems to have been patronized, the shelves are empty, there is nothing left.     It stands to reason that if there is such a large group of zombie birds nearby, then this place should not be so clean. Gu Lan frowned and didn't say much.     But when she saw the man covered in blood walking in, she gave him a cold look and said, "Can you take off the bloody clothes on your body now?"

    "That's right, I reminded you before, it's all right now, these zombie birds won't eat us, they probably won't leave!" Ye Jingqi glared at that person with an angry expression on his face. It's as if these zombie birds were attracted by this person.

    "Brother Jiang, are you injured?" Yin Mulan asked, this time Brother Jiang shouted sincerely.

    Gu Lan narrowed her eyes slightly, and Bai Lu also told her about the scene just now.

    "Small injury." Jiang Qing said, then walked over and stood beside Gu Lan.

    Holding Jiang Qing's hand, Gu Lan began to mobilize the energy of Chaos Stone to heal Jiang Qing's injuries. When he felt that two ribs in his chest were indeed broken, Gu Lan glanced at the man coldly.

    Of course she knew how strong Jiang Qing's body was, and it was not easy for him to be able to injure him!

    Did she think too simply at the beginning, maybe she should think about it in other ways? Gu Lan frowned, feeling that the thoughts that flashed through her mind were too funny! Because she actually thought just now whether this person is the same as her or not from here!

    Because Gu Lan has seen many supernatural beings here, at this stage, no one can hurt Jiang Qing like this! It's just that she was able to come here because of the Chaos Stone and her accumulation of thousands of years. How can others be so easy?     There was not much time for them to breathe, and with a loud bang, the glass windows of this convenience store rotted again. But with the cover of those shelves, and everyone only used the defensive side, it seemed that there was no danger.     And that man has a thick skin. Gu Lan mentioned it again, he was still reluctant to take off his clothes, but this time he was very active in killing these zombie birds, one punch at a time, each punch would blow the heads of those zombie birds, and then accurately Take out the crystal nucleus.     Gu Lan held Jiang Qing's hand without moving, stared at that person coldly, looked at it for a while, and was sure that that person should be just a power mutant, he had no aura around him, and he didn't use any kind of power, she knew practice.