"I also regret saving you a bit." Gu Lan sighed and said in a cold voice.

    Chu Heng's face was stiff, he pursed his lips and said nothing.

    "Forget it, I was blind back then, and I gave you a hand. After you awakened your supernatural powers, you also saved Lao Tzu, and we are clear. I came out today to ask you, did you believe in Lao Tzu back then?" Report to the people in Yuxing Town?" Tian Dajiang asked, poking his neck.

    "Seven points of faith, three points of doubt. Supernatural beings and ordinary people, I can only choose supernatural beings." Chu Heng was very calm, but the words he said made people feel cold.

    Both Cheng Yang and Ye Yunzhe also looked at Chu Heng in surprise.

    "I don't bother to tell lies. The truth will hurt people. I was blind when I missed you before, so from the moment I survived last time, I told myself that I will never lie to anyone again, and I will never be deceived by anyone again." People are lying! My life was saved by you, if you want to take it away now, just take it, I will never fight back!" After Chu Heng finished speaking, he closed his eyes and looked calm.

    Tian Dajiang pulled out the kitchen knife and clenched it tightly with both hands. After raising it for a while, he took it back suddenly, and then ran into the town, but when he passed by Gu Lan, he yelled in a hoarse voice. : "I'm calling everyone to pack up and get ready to go."

    "Aha... Well, it's good to let the misunderstanding clear up. We can still be friends in the future. Who hasn't been blind a few times..." Cheng Yang laughed, just said what he said, let him I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

    "It's time." After Gu Lan finished speaking, she glanced at Chu Heng, then turned around slowly, as if planning to go back to the town.

    "Gu Lan..." Ye Yunzhe stood up.

    "What's the matter?" It was Jiang Qing who asked the question. He was following behind Gu Lan, but now he turned his head suddenly, with a very bad expression on his face.

    "You...you really don't plan to stay in City C? City H is thousands of miles away. It may not be easy for you to go there like this. If, if you really want to go, you have to pass Canglang anyway, so why not wait a little longer , let me prepare something for you..." Ye Yunzhe's words and momentum have become weaker and weaker, because from the beginning to the end, Gu Lan never looked back or stayed.

    "No need, it's enough for him to have me." Jiang Qing said arrogantly.

    Seeing that Gu Lan had gone far away, Jiang Qing suddenly cracked his lips and looked at them coldly, "She's not someone you can make up your minds about. If you want to live longer, put away your thoughts.

    " The figure had disappeared, and when he reappeared, he was already three steps behind Gu Lan. He was like the most loyal bodyguard, loyal but never forgetting his identity.

    "Hold the grass, what does that person mean? It's fine if you don't talk, but threaten people if you talk! I'm afraid he won't succeed!" Cheng Yang looked unhappy, rolled up his sleeves, and looked like he wanted to fight.

    He just turned his head and took a look, but the other two were downcast like defeated roosters, which made him feel boring all of a sudden. In fact, strictly speaking, he seemed to have been embarrassed by that man named Jiang Qing. If he really wanted to fight, he wouldn't be able to fight, right? And that man just now, could he teleport? Is it also from the spiritual department?

    Not long after, a minibus drove out of the town, passed by them for a few hours, and drove away without even saying hello.

    "Hold the grass, hold the grass..." Cheng Yang kept swearing angrily, but couldn't utter a complete sentence.

    "I'm leaving too." Chu Heng stood up.

    "Where are you going? Aren't you going back to Canglang with us?" Ye Yunzhe also stood up with a surprised expression on his face.

    "A person like me who abandons his teammates is not worthy of having a team. Are you afraid that one day I will betray you too?" Chu Heng laughed at himself, patted Ye Yunzhe on the shoulder, walked past him and left.

    "I said, at that time, people will choose people with supernatural abilities. This situation is understandable, and you don't have to blame yourself too much!" Cheng Yang tried to dissuade Chu Heng.

    It was this person who discovered them and called the rescue from the base for them. Before the rescue arrived, he single-handedly attracted most of the zombies and relieved their pressure. Otherwise, they might not be able to survive the arrival of rescue.

    This is a brother who has lived and died together. Even if he did something unethical before, after the end of the world, people are all selfish, and every choice is related to whether they can live for a long time in the future. Cheng Yang didn't think his choice was wrong.

    "I'm leaving, take care!" Cheng Yang smiled, then gave Cheng Yang a hard fist, and turned away without hesitation.

    "Hey, I said, if you really want to leave, that buddy won't stop you. I'll give you this car. How can your two legs run faster than Gu Lan and the others?" Cheng Yang caught up with Chu with a teleport. Heng, then patted a car on the side of the road and said.

    "You..." Cheng Yang stammered a little, as if he didn't expect someone to guess his thoughts.

    "Dude, your thoughts are all written on your face. I told you that there must be some unspeakable secret between you and Gu Lan! But if you don't want to say that my buddy will not force you, if you want to chase her, just chase her." , brother supports you! Go!" Cheng Yang threw a car key to Chu Heng.

    "Thank you." Chu Heng rolled his Adam's apple and squeezed out these two words.

    Watching Chu Heng go away, Ye Yunzhe walked up to Cheng Yang, stared at the empty road like him and said, "How do you know that he is going to chase Gu Lan?" "Guess?"

    Cheng Yang said with a smile Then he looked back at the table and benches that were still there, and suddenly became annoyed again.

    I ran here in a hurry in the middle of the night, and thoughtfully waited for someone to wake up to ask something, but in the end, I didn’t ask anything, and I was disgusted by all kinds of people. This experience is really terrible!

    Worst of all, what about that fragmented memory? Thinking that he would face his father's scolding when he went back, Cheng Yang squatted on the ground, clutching his chicken nest frantically with both hands.

    "Uncle, can you take me and my sister back to the base?"

    Suddenly, a little girl walked up to him and asked crisply.

    Cheng Yang raised his head, frowned, remembering Gu Lan's words, is it this little girl who she wants them to bring back to the base? It's just that this little girl walks silently, it's frightening to death...