The previous anger dissipated in an instant, Gu Lan glared at him and sat down again, this time the incident was just like that. She didn't see Jiang Qing's fist behind his back slowly loosen.

    Nothing happened overnight.

    Early the next morning, everyone woke up to Yin Mulan's screams. I don't know what kind of nightmare this girl had. It was a cold day, and her whole body was covered with sweat.

    After reacting, she looked at everyone with a sorry face, and after wiping the sweat off her face, she raised her head and shouted: "Gu Lan, why didn't you ask me to wake up for the night!"

    Others also found that they all slept soundly all night, and they were a little embarrassed.

    "I'm not sleepy, I slept for a while last night." Gu Lan jumped off the roof of the car and said with a smile.

    With Jiang Qing around, the so-called night watch is actually a joke. In the second half of the night, she was practicing, and then naturally entered the late stage of Qi refining, and now she is energetic.

    After eating hastily, everyone gathered together for a meeting.

    Because Gu Lan didn't have a clear idea of ​​where she wanted to go, she let everyone express their opinions, as long as she didn't delay her killing zombies.

    "Sister Gu Lan, if you really have no place to go, why not go to City G, we are actually quite worried about our parents and family members." Ye Jingqi was the first to speak, and then looked at Gu Lan expectantly.

    Ye Huo frowned, glared at Ye Jingqi fiercely, then touched his nose habitually and said, "Sister Gu Lan, don't listen to Xiaoqi's nonsense, there are several blocks between city G and city C." As for the city, it was quite close before the end of the world, but now, if the road conditions are good, it will take about half a month to walk. If the road conditions are bad, no one will know. There are too many accidents along the way, so let’s listen to other people’s opinions. .”

    Ye Jingqi pursed his lips, but he didn’t continue to insist.

    "My whole family is gone. You decide where to go if there is no point." Tian Dajiang said immediately when he saw that everyone was staring at him.

    "Me too, I don't have any family anymore." Xu Weiming followed suit. He has nothing else to ask for now, but he only hopes to stay in this team forever. Anyway, after the end of the world, everything is the same, and he can go anywhere. After he finished speaking, he hugged Hu Zi and sighed deeply.

    "Tsk tsk, I've never seen a man like you, and none of you have a strong opinion!" After smacking her lips, Yin Mulan took out a map and spread it out in front of everyone.

    "No, take a good look, no matter what, no matter where you go, people live in packs, and we can't always hide in the deep mountains and old forests. And the mountains are not safe. A few days ago, someone from the base entered the mountain and then Missing, although the news has not come back, but animals and people have mutated, we also think that plants may also mutate, we have to prepare early. Several known bases have been marked on the map, you guys Let's take a look, let's find a stronghold near those bases." Yin Mulan said solemnly.

    When it comes to business, she is still very reliable, her little face is also tense, and she looks confident.

    "Ah, if you don't have a place to go, then let's go to City H. There is a military base there, and we happen to pass by City G. We can drop by at that time. No matter what, just make sure. Settle down." Ye Jingqi pointed to a red circle marked on the map and said.

    Ye Huo didn't object any more this time. After watching everyone's reactions, he stared at Gu Lan, obviously waiting for her to make a decision.

    "Okay, if everyone has no objections, let's go to City H. Xu Xiangjun, do you have any objections?" Gu Lan nodded and then suddenly named the little girl.

    Being called out suddenly, Xu Xiangjun looked flustered and tangled. She tightly hugged Luo Jiajia's arm who was still asleep, and stared at everyone with an innocent and pitiful face.

    Others also looked at Gu Lan, some understood, some seemed puzzled why Gu Lan would suddenly target that little girl.

    "I, I, do you want to abandon me?" Xu Xiangjun asked, there was no trace of fear on his small face.

    You must know that most girls at her age are still well protected by their parents. Although they have to grow up early after the end of the world, there are actually very few girls as calm as her. Gu Lan sighed in her heart. Although this little girl hid it well, she still hated her at all. Carrying it is troublesome, and it must be resolved today.

    Although Yin Mulan didn't know why Gu Lan would do this, she understood the general idea after thinking about it for a while, and then she said with a smile: "Little sister, don't be afraid, sister Gu Lan is asking you because we are going to The place you are going to may not be the place you want to go, so I ask your opinion."

     "I have nowhere to go, I just want to follow my aunt Qi and sister Jiajia." Xu Xiangjun said calmly, just hugging Luo Jiajia's arm was very strong.     It seemed that she was using too much force, or maybe Luo Jiajia was about to wake up, she only heard a muffled snort, and then slowly opened her eyes.

    In the first few seconds, Luo Jiajia was still confused, then suddenly her eyes widened, and she wanted to sit up, but Ye Huo pressed her shoulders: "Don't make too much movement, your injury is serious, and you were injured last night. It burned for most of the night."

    After Luo Jiajia gave Ye Huo a grateful smile that was uglier than crying, she shifted her gaze to everyone, and finally settled on Gu Lan: "Thank you, sister Gu Lan, I know that if you don't You, I probably won't live until now."

    Gu Lan nodded without saying anything.

    Yin Mulan rolled her eyes at Gu Lan, as if she was very dissatisfied with her. Afterwards, she smiled and said, "Since you are awake, you can also express your opinion. Where do you want to go most?"

    Luo Jiajia was stunned, obviously not understanding what Yin Mulan meant by asking this question, but she was still honest Answer: "If I had a choice, the place I would most like to go is City B, because my parents are there. But I know this is impossible, since it is more than 2,000 kilometers from here to City B..." 

   Everyone They were all silent, everyone understood what Luo Jiajia meant. If the apocalypse does not end, if the current situation continues to deteriorate, it is absolutely impossible to cross the two thousand kilometers with one's own strength.

    "Your goal is too far away, so let's go to City H. The minority obeys the majority. I also want to go to City H. My hometown is over there!" Yin Mulan smiled, looking as if she had succeeded.

    Luo Jiajia nodded, gave an ugly smile, and looked at Yin Mulan enviously. But Xu Xiangjun suddenly tugged at her sleeve and said loudly, "Sister Jiajia, are you planning to follow the murderer who killed Aunt Qi?"