Gu Lan glanced at Xu Xiangjun, but ignored her. When she reached the next place where there were survivors, she would put down the little girl.

    Xu Xiangjun flinched, and continued to shrink in the corner, but the hostile gaze didn't weaken a bit from the beginning to the end.

    "Sister Gu Lan... Lu, Lu Weiqi is really attracted by you..." Ye Jingqi is a person who can't hide his words, but he doesn't know how to ask, so he stammered and was dragged by Ye Huo He didn't care about pulling his sleeves.

    After being silent for a while, Gu Lan sighed, and said lightly, "I didn't kill her."

    Ye Jingqi wanted to ask something more, but was pulled by Ye Huo, and then he could only purse his lips, Shut up.

    Ye Huo nodded towards Gu Lan with a look of embarrassment.

    No one spoke again, even Yin Mulan, who had been active all along, fell silent. The atmosphere in the car was very dull, and Tian Dajiang took the opportunity to say: "We can't get through the front, let's all get out of the car and do some activities." Everyone got out of the car one by one, and Luo Jiajia was also hugged

    . After getting down, Gu Lan and Jiang Qing held hands, then waved their hands casually to put away the car and walked forward first.

    This is probably the first time that Jiang Qing and Gu Lan have been so affectionate in front of everyone. Ye Jingqi winked at the back and made a secret sign with Ye Huo, as if he wanted Ye Huo to take the lead and tease Gu Lan and Jiang Qing, but Ye Huo didn't Cooperate.

    Going forward, every one or two kilometers, the road surface will be cut off. Although the width is not very wide, it is enough to block the steps and vehicles of ordinary zombies. It is very inconvenient to drive again.     Ye Jingqi and Xu Weiming carried Luo Jiajia, and the others walked quietly. Hu Zi was assigned to scout the road ahead, and Gu Lan and the others were moving fairly fast.     "Sister Mulan, Xiangtian base has dug the road like this, so don't you need to drive? If so, wouldn't it be very inconvenient in case of an emergency?" Ye Huo asked suddenly.

    "Some of the cars in the Xiangtian base are in the base, and there is a passage on the other side to go down the mountain. There are more than ten cars hidden in a town under the mountain here, and they are rarely used. If you need them, I can go to pick them up. One of my own private cars."

    "No need, more cars consume more fuel, and this minibus is enough, I'm just curious why this road was dug like this." Ye Huo touched the road in embarrassment Nose, in fact, he has already figured out such a simple question, and suddenly asked Yin Mulan, also wanting to see how much sense of belonging she has to this team?

    Yin Mulan probably knew what Ye Huo meant, seeing that he refused and Gu Lan didn't say anything, she fell silent again.

    The atmosphere was silent again, and everyone hurried on their way in silence.

    When it was dark, they finally descended from Jiunan Mountain and took a winding road leading to a provincial road. With Yin Mulan around, Gu Lan and the others avoided many detours.

    Because they were in a hurry to go down the mountain, Gu Lan and the others missed the campsite, so they could only spend the night on the road.

    The dinner was very sumptuous. Uncle Tian stewed rice and stewed a large pot of bacon and potatoes. Gu Lan also took out several cans of meat and some bagged pickles for dinner.

    Yin Mulan's mood finally improved a little. While picking up the rice, she said vaguely: "Zhucao, I should have met you sooner. Your life is really wonderful! Uncle's rice is also delicious... ..."

    Gu Lan ate very little now, she picked up some more food from the bowl for Yin Mulan, and ate it in small bites. Jiang Qing, on the other hand, had already squatted on the bus with a bowl in his hand. No one knew if he ate or not. Anyway, he didn't bring a bowl when he came down.     Probably only Tian Dajiang noticed this detail, but he didn't say anything. He has seen too many things he shouldn't have seen, and he always feels that his awakened ability is not a good thing!     After arranging the night watch order, everyone took turns to rest in the car.     In the post-apocalyptic winter night, it is extremely cold, and it can reach minus twenty degrees at will. It's even colder in the wild. Many people huddled under the quilts, tossing and turning for a long time before falling asleep.

    In the first half of the night when Gu Lan and Jiang Qing were on duty, when it was someone else's turn, she didn't call them up. Instead, he continued to squat on the top of the bus with Jiang Qing.

    After making sure that everyone was sound asleep, Gu Lan suddenly put her arms on Jiang Qing's body, and then disappeared on the bus.

    During dinner, she already knew that Bai Lu had woken up, and there were some changes in the Chaos Stone, but she never had the chance to come in and take a closer look.

    In the Chaos Stone, Bai Lu was still lying on the ground with her belly turned upside down, she seemed a little uncomfortable, but she had already woken up, and when she saw Gu Lan, she even flapped her wings as a greeting.

    Gu Lan snorted coldly, and ignored him. The crystal nucleus of the spider monster was comparable to a top-grade middle-grade spirit stone, and he swallowed it all at once. It's good that he didn't burst his stomach! However, the changes in the Chaos Stone are indeed quite big.

    The place is still as big as before, but the aura is much stronger. Looking from a distance, it is full of greenery everywhere, especially the spiritual trees that Bai Lu highlighted before. Gu Lan went to check it out.

    What makes her laugh is that Bai Lu's gluttony probably has only one benefit. Now there are about ten spiritual trees in the Chaos Stone, and Bai Lu cherishes them and plants them by the stream.

    She knows a few of them, and one fruit can probably prolong life for a hundred years, but it’s just that it blooms for hundreds of years and bears fruit for hundreds of years. It’s the same as not. She is eager to improve her strength now. Who can say what will happen hundreds of years later!

    She didn't know the others, but they were not precious spiritual fruits, and she didn't know where Bailu got them. She just hoped that they would mature sooner and be suitable for her current cultivation.

    After seeing the changes in the Chaos Stone, Gu Lan went to the place where Mo Xin was imprisoned.

    She was lying there with her eyes blank, as if she was dead! After Gu Lan approached, she rolled her eyes and sat up suddenly...