Jiang Qing also maintained this posture, wrapping one hand around Gu Lan's waist, and stroking Gu Lan's hair with the other hand.

    Gu Lan jumped away as if startled, because of the lighting problem, her blushing face was not looked at by anyone.

    Taking a few deep breaths, Gu Lan didn't stop at all, and ran towards a wooden cabinet in the corner as if fleeing. Pull open the cabinet door and take out a long box from inside.

    That's what she came here for. Seeing the shape of the box, a faint smile appeared on Gu Lan's face. If she guessed right, it should be a sword. It would be even better if it was a flying sword.     Taking a deep breath, Gu Lan opened the box and was stunned! Her lips trembled a few times, then threw the box away, and scolded her head and face, "Bai Lu, do you really want to be a fertilizer!     " Sword, but it’s a magical weapon anyway, so you can use it first..." Bai Lu said aggrievedly in the Chaos Stone, but her round eyes kept turning, and it seemed that she was aiming at something. idea?     "Give me a reason why you can't be used as a fertilizer!" Gu Lan snorted coldly. Although she didn't want to admit it, she had to admit that the mahogany sword might be the most suitable weapon for her at present. At least, there is no other weapon that can make her Inject spiritual energy.     "Master, have you seen those half-human, half-bug zombies? In fact, in the back yard, there is a very powerful guy who summoned those zombies for his own evolution. Fortunately, let's come It's timely, if we wait a few more days, it will be able to leave by then, and I don't know how many Li people it will harm, master, why don't you hurry up and do justice for the heavens!" Bai Lu said righteously, with the look of spitting stars flying around. , It's exciting at first glance.     With a cold snort, Gu Lan didn't talk to Bai Lu again. This cheating tool spirit, after waking up, was full of thoughts about letting her get the crystal nucleus, and was tricked and abducted by him to kill zombies. Gu Lan had already realized it. The reason why she was angry was because she felt that she couldn't handle that mahogany sword! She's not a Taoist priest, ah bah, she's not a Taoist nun!

    But dislike it, Gu Lan still reached out, sucked the mahogany sword over, and then held a sword flower. After trying the feel of the hand, she suddenly injected spiritual power into it.

    It's just a yellow-grade magical weapon, and with Gu Lan's current cultivation at the peak of the fourth-order Qi refining, he easily recognized the master.

    Jiang Qing has been standing quietly on the side, looking at Gu Lan with his head tilted, obviously not understanding what Gu Lan is doing?

    "Jiang Qing, there is a very powerful zombie behind, do you want the crystal nucleus in its head?" Gu Lan held the mahogany sword and looked at Jiang Qing seriously.

    Jiang Qing nodded, and then climbed up the ladder on one side.

    When Gu Lan went up, she could still see the little zombies staying on it obediently, but as soon as they saw her, they started to stir again, and two zombies couldn't bear it as if they scratched the counter with their paws , drooling while looking at Gu Lan.

    "Hey..." Jiang Qing let out a low growl, and then the zombies immediately restrained themselves, and rushed towards the back door of the shop without saying a word.

    Gu Lan pursed her lips. Although she felt a little dislike for these zombie boys, she still liked it very much when someone took the lead for them.

    The backyard is slightly larger than the front, with an open-air patio, with a stone table and two rattan chairs on one side. Then the other wall is a row of wooden frames, all of which are large and small flower pots. Then there are some small rockery decorations. If the flowers are brilliant, it'd be quite interesting. Then go further inside and you will find a house similar to the shop in front.

    The doors and windows of that house have already been broken, standing in the courtyard, can't see anything?

    But those zombies and Jiang Qing both reacted. Jiang Qing was okay, he just tore off the mask he was wearing a little irritatedly, and then Gu Lan saw that his originally black eyes were now a little scarlet.

    And those zombie boys, one by one, slowly squatted on the ground, and a few of them lay there directly, looking as if they were kneeling there.

    Then, she saw that two uncontrollably slowly crawled towards the house, and the rest seemed to be resisting vigorously, some were trembling uncontrollably, and some were staring at the house as if begging for help. She and Jiang Qing.

    "Roar..." Jiang Qing let out a low growl as if he couldn't stand it, and then suddenly rushed over like an arrow.

    Gu Lan was startled, and immediately followed without saying a word. She was not affected in any way, but seeing the reactions of these zombies, she was very worried about Jiang Qing!

    "Master, you have to be careful..." Bai Lu warned, but the slightly rising back voice betrayed his mood.

    When Gu Lan rushed in, what caught her eyes was a very, very big cocoon! Next to that cocoon, there were several small cocoons, two of which showed their heads. They were the two zombie boys controlled by Jiang Qing before, and they were the first to be summoned.

    And Jiang Qing's body was already wrapped with a lot of white silk thread-like things. While tearing those silk threads desperately, he desperately wanted to get close to the big cocoon.

    Seeing this, Gu Lan threw a fireball without saying a word, although she didn't know what the hell was inside the cocoon? But it's all wrapped up like this, so you must be afraid of fire, right?